All-Star Highlights Of Worlds!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ohh and reading those tweets from that apowell girl lol. seriously cant stop laughing. im following her now<3

also can i say, i have always been a fan of smoke, but seeing them as the first team to jump up and go over to hug twist and shout and congradulate them on their win, that is one classy program. I love smoke <3 dont worry guys, you will get them next year.

100% agree!! So classy, so genuine, and so sweet! Thank you Smoke for celebrating with our kiddos! It was noticed and sincerely appreciated. :D

Gym owner talking:
All Star One making day 2 (we have been trying for the past 3 years :) it was our only goal.

Big Bang coach talking:
To hit both days and end up 7th, in sm ltd, was a dream come true......especially when not one fierce boarder had us in top 25...wink wink

Momma Brenner talking:
To watch my Son compete at world for the first time...and hit all of his stuff.
For my Son to meet and get pictures with all of the Male cheerleaders that inspire him.
For my family to be able to ALL be at worlds and share this wonderful weekend with me !

My highlights were:
1. The weather couldn't have been better
2. My daughter taking pics with so many cheerleaders from all over the country and world. Including Maddie, Gabi from TG, CA girls. It was amazing. All the cheerleaders we encountered were so gracious.
3. Our Sr. teams performance day two.

First and foremost watching Emileigh win worlds on her first try!!

Watching the kids on Obsession win worlds that have come year after year and fallen just short of obtaining that gold globe.

Getting to see my BFF @Level5Mom

Meeting @SharkDad

Rays Smoke celebrating with Obsession when they announced us as the winners

Watching @Level5Mom 's daughter compete with Stingrays Spice and break into the Top 5 in Large All Girl when they were senior open 5 all year! Great accomplishment!!!

I know all of these are pretty much centered around T&S but sadly, I didn't get to see much else. My whole family was with me and we spent most of our time at the parks or at the hotel swimming. :( The only division I was able to watch was Large Limited and then we did come back on Saturday evening to see @Level5Mom 's daughter compete with Stingrays Spice and watched a couple of teams from Small Limited. :/

Even though it was your daughter who won, some of the fierceboarders sitting in the section dubbed you "WorldChampMcLovin" :)
Congrats to your daughter !

Ha! I feel like I won, too! lol Moving our family 500 miles away from home, working two jobs, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, all made me feel like I should be wearing a medal, too! haha But seriously, it was an awesome moment for our entire family to experience together. :-D And by family, I include @Level5Mom in that, too. I could have never gotten through these last 4 years without her!!

Seeing WC and F5 hit both days. Both teams were awesome!!!
Kiara is SUPER FIERCE!! Took pics with her too. So sweet!
Last 10 teams in small girl div. Panthers were super clean.
Weather was great!!!

Watching the kids on Obsession win worlds that have come year after year and fallen just short of obtaining that gold globe.

Meeting @SharkDad

Watching @Level5Mom 's daughter compete with Stingrays Spice and break into the Top 5 in Large All Girl when they were senior open 5 all year! Great accomplishment!!!

I know all of these are pretty much centered around T&S but sadly, I didn't get to see much else. My whole family was with me and we spent most of our time at the parks or at the hotel swimming. :( The only division I was able to watch was Large Limited and then we did come back on Saturday evening to see @Level5Mom 's daughter compete with Stingrays Spice and watched a couple of teams from Small Limited. :/

i am so glad that shouters are no longer the bride's maid in large limited! the potential has been there for years and i'm so excited for your program!

i am so glad that shouters are no longer the bride's maid in large limited! the potential has been there for years and i'm so excited for your program!

Thank you SO much! We weren't even in people's top 3 predictions this year. People from the start of the season wasn't impressed with our routine so I really had no idea what our potential was. Somehow, God shined his light on us at worlds though because that is most definitely the best 2 performances I have ever seen from them. It has been a surreal experience and I will live on the memories of it for a lifetime. :-D Even the crowd clapped and cheered for them and the felt the energy coming from the room. Thank you to everyone who believed in us and supported us!! :D

Watching my cp hit 2 perfect Worlds routines
Watching my cp as last pass at Worlds :)
Meeting @SharkDad @Weezy and @NJ Coach and Cat Haley
Seeing my BFF @Mclovin 's daughter win a ring
Sitting next to my hubby while he experienced his first ever Large Senior Worlds viewing. I think he gets the hype now :).
Watching the spotter catch the shoe that flew off

Making eye contact with my cp in her stunt, I was 5th row on the side of the mat and she had no idea where I was sitting, and making that eye contact with her was priceless!

OMG...how could I forget meeting you as a highlight! So glad to meet you finally. Hailey is the deal too!

Meeting @SharkDad

It was really awesome to meet you as well. There were certain people I was planning to find but the people I didn't expect were the best surprises. @Level5Mom @Weezy and @Mclovin were at the top.

and as you know I parked in the Milkhouse all weekend and I felt luck to have watched T&S work for that title. They definitely earned their place at the top.

Thank you SO much! We weren't even in people's top 3 predictions this year. People from the start of the season wasn't impressed with our routine so I really had no idea what our potential was. Somehow, God shined his light on us at worlds though because that is most definitely the best 2 performances I have ever seen from them. It has been a surreal experience and I will live on the memories of it for a lifetime. :-D Even the crowd clapped and cheered for them and the felt the energy coming from the room. Thank you to everyone who believed in us and supported us!! :D

Their day 1 performance really set the tone. Not only did they hit that routine, but they were truly in a class by themselves. The crowd just picked up on their energy. They were one of my favorites of the weekend. I'm so glad they finally got that gold. I had to fight back the tears watching Orson during both performances. Forget about awards, it took forever for them to announce you, but it was worth the wait :)

Back