All-Star Highlights Of Worlds!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ha! I feel like I won, too! lol Moving our family 500 miles away from home, working two jobs, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, all made me feel like I should be wearing a medal, too! haha But seriously, it was an awesome moment for our entire family to experience together. :-D And by family, I include @Level5Mom in that, too. I could have never gotten through these last 4 years without her!!

So happy for you and your daughter!! She killed it this weekend :) I took a picture with some of obsession at nca and i must say they are the NICEST team i have probably ever met. So happy for them!

Their day 1 performance really set the tone. Not only did they hit that routine, but they were truly in a class by themselves. The crowd just picked up on their energy. They were one of my favorites of the weekend. I'm so glad they finally got that gold. I had to fight back the tears watching Orson during both performances. Forget about awards, it took forever for them to announce you, but it was worth the wait :)

How could I screw that up. @NJ Coach is at the top with my previous list of surprises. (many others I planned to meet so don't get mad)

How could I screw that up. @NJ Coach is at the top with my previous list of surprises. (many others I planned to meet so don't get mad)

So glad I got to meet you. I'm very slowly meeting all my favorite cheer parents :)

Watching my daughter win her 4th Gold, first with GT Pink
The sportsmanship on display during the Open 6
The GREAT Cheer Routines. One after another
The pictures and the moments I was able to capture
The Stars and F5 hitting
The Weather
Seeing the Board Shirt everywhere and Finding out who it was the was waring it
Meeting all of my old and new friends
The Hospitality Room and the support that Nfinity gives.
The Hover around the world on monday
The entire week

cheerKT said:
What were your personal highlights and best moments of Worlds? Either in Orlando or at home.

-Marlins competing 4 times and keeping a positive attitude the entire time. I cried when they wheeled out their injured teammate for their 4th performance and the team ran out and started chanting her name. She was bawling and when they hit it was such a touching moment.

I still get chills just remembering this ... And ya I cried :,) .. So touching

Their day 1 performance really set the tone. Not only did they hit that routine, but they were truly in a class by themselves. The crowd just picked up on their energy. They were one of my favorites of the weekend. I'm so glad they finally got that gold. I had to fight back the tears watching Orson during both performances. Forget about awards, it took forever for them to announce you, but it was worth the wait :)

That is so sweet of you to say! It was truly a sight to see watching Orson. I can't imagine how it felt to finally win after 7 years of trying and being so close. People all over Shouterville were celebrating. Even parents and kids on lower levels and younger teams!! lol :-D

lovescheer said:
I cried as well. so precious! Those girls are so strong and so determined! I need some Marlins freinds on facebook ha :)

Thats so sweet that you guys felt our emotion<3 We could feel the love and support from all of you. Friend request us :) We love meeting friends!! <3

Watching my daughter win her 4th Gold, first with GT Pink
The sportsmanship on display during the Open 6
The GREAT Cheer Routines. One after another
The pictures and the moments I was able to capture
The Stars and F5 hitting
The Weather
Seeing the Board Shirt everywhere and Finding out who it was the was waring it
Meeting all of my old and new friends
The Hospitality Room and the support that Nfinity gives.
The Hover around the world on monday
The entire week

I agree seeing my daughter get her 2nd worlds ring, 1st with GT Pink Ladies got to love them.
Seeing my other daughter do her 2 tumble passes and due her job with her team, great job. All the Board members I met and just watching all the other teams.

Thats so sweet that you guys felt our emotion<3 We could feel the love and support from all of you. Friend request us :) We love meeting friends!! <3
You were so incredibly cute on the interview. "Yeah I mean sure, compete 4 times? I'd LOVE to!" hahaha

Back