All-Star Highschool/allstar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
I read another thread about WC and Hunterton (sp) Central.. and it prompted a question I have for those that would know and I think it would be cool to know what high school teams have girls on their teams from all-star or vice versa?

I know a lot of girls on SE cheer for High school also.
I'm pretty sure Erica and Molly are on this team because in some 2by2 videos they're wearing these uniforms.

2by2 does a great job of showing both allstar and high school teams that the girls cheer on.

I coach varsity cheer and have 7 girls that are also on all star. I actually encourage it because a) It doesn't interfere with our practice times and b) After our football season is over, it keeps the girls active with cheer still!

I read another thread about WC and Hunterton (sp) Central.. and it prompted a question I have for those that would know and I think it would be cool to know what high school teams have girls on their teams from all-star or vice versa?
Myself and a teammate were both on our HS team freshman year, along with two girls who cheered for my old gym for about a month and couldn't take it...lol...but yeah. I personally think it was too much. My HS team was a football & basketball cheer team, and BB season we cheered girls AND guys basketball games. It was soooo crazy.
I know a lot of girls on SE cheer for High school also.
I'm pretty sure Erica and Molly are on this team because in some 2by2 videos they're wearing these uniforms.

2by2 does a great job of showing both allstar and high school teams that the girls cheer on.

molly, erica & alana are on ledford & senior elite :) and molly's little sister, maddy, is on ledford middle's comp team. :)

At my school there is only one girl who is on all star and high school cheer, she's on JV.

I did school cheer(varsity football, basketball and competition) and allstar cheer and it was pretty hard and time consuming. I literally had practice 7 days a week and 3 of those days i had practice for both teams. it worked out though because the allstar gym was small and only did local comps so not a lot of traveling but i could definitely see why coaches from bigger gyms would not let their girls/boys do school cheer

I do school cheer (varsity competitive, varsity football, varsity basketball) and allstars. The seasons overlapped and I also take a lot of tumbling classes. During school competition season, I'm typically at the gym 3:30-9 Monday- Thursday, 3:30-5:30 Fridays, compete or two hour school practice Saturday, and practice 3-5 Sundays. People say its a lot but it's mainly time management. I'm in a lot of honors/AP classes and maintain all A's. :)

Back