All-Star Holy Ece Lrg Limited

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE! Their jump timing is incredible for a large team and I'm obsessed with their dance.

Finally a team that figured out that it actually looks good not to have 9523 flying everywhere in a pyramid. Just the right amount of things going on. LOVE ITTT!

They looked great, and their jr 5 team was amazing too - they have my favorite dance so far this season!!

Wow I'm really impressed! I haven't seen their last years performance, but this team is definitely a contender this year! Everything was very clean, aside from a few bent leg fulls, but I'm sure those will get better as their stamina increases throughout the season. And I just love how clean the double downs were!

WOW! They are really clean minus some obvious early season mishaps!!! WERK! Id say Twist and Shout, Spirit, and ECE are gonna BATTLE!

Absolutely amazing! Ahh can't wait to see them compete in Dallas (assuming they are since they have in the past...)

Wish they were going to dallas though! Could really see how they stack up! Just like Lrg senior it would be a showdown

SOT, T&S, Rays, ECE

Wish they were going to dallas though! Could really see how they stack up! Just like Lrg senior it would be a showdown

SOT, T&S, Rays, ECE

I'm not completely positive but I know that usually they do a trip with their entire program and another trip that usually involves bids (Last year they did BATB and NCA, for example) so I think that to keep costs down they are doing Cheersport.

Could someone verify this? I know there's enough ECE people on here (;

Back