All-Star Holy Ece Lrg Limited

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here are the teams from ECE going to the listed comps. These are from the MA gym location. I am not sure of the CT location as far as what teams are competing at each of the same events.
Cheer Sport Nationals
Junior 4, Junior 5, Sr Coed 4, Sm Senior 5, Sr Coed 5

UCA Nationals
Minis, Junior 3, Junior 4, Junior 5, Senior 2, Senior Pink, Senior 4.2, Sr Coed 4, Senior
5, Sr Coed 5

Here are the teams from ECE going to the listed comps. These are from the MA gym location. I am not sure of the CT location as far as what teams are competing at each of the same events.
Cheer Sport Nationals

UCA Nationals
Minis, Junior 3, Junior 4, Junior 5, Senior 2, Senior Pink, Senior 4.2, Sr Coed 4, Senior
5, Sr Coed 5
So basically the entire program is going to UCA? haha
Do you happen to know when IAG6 and IOC5 compete as well?

I'm biased but i'm still obsessed with this team!!! I know that they have also been working harder stunts to they should be looking even more amazing come worlds!! I'm not sure about Open all girl 6 but I know that IOC5 is competing for the first time at athletic championships in RI in a couple weeks. I feel like open 6 would be going too but I'm just not 100% sure.

Definitely a good routine. Don't know if it competes with Spirit, but DEFINITELY could be a top 3 routine.

Cheer Sport Nationals

UCA Nationals
5, Sr Coed 5

ECE FAME (IntAG5) from CT will be at CheerSport as well :)

WOW!
I love everything about this Routine
1. The obvious - Jumps Timing. . .and that blocking for the tucks. . . really good from the angle of the video
2. Double downs - it looks perfectly done. . . <love3
3. That fierce snap at the end of the Pyramid . . hahaah. .. love her
4. that dance. . .THEY ALWAYS have the most original dances. . . and the songs they choose for dance is reli unexpected. . and I live for that Dance Ending. . . and oh that part of the dance before the guy from the video was like "that was f***ing hot" lol

They were so much fun to watch this weekend. Amazing energy. Definitely my favorite team of the competition.

Back