All-Star Hotshots Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not about whether you are upset or not, i don't even know you, not to be rude. it was about dialogue and discussion on a pubic chat board and hoping to get some insight into these camps and the teams that go. There was no drama as i could see, just some questions that we wanted clarified. not everyone has the good fortune to get invited or even be considered to be invited, whether you have 3 days, 2 weeks or 6 months. i will say i was being completely sincere in my well wishes, and feel a touch of sarcasm in your response. however, it's an opinion boards, so i won't begrudge you yours. good luck this year.

Thank you!

to add to my post, Hot Shots isn't the type of camp that you can just "show up" to or "tag along" with someone else. lol

I assume to attend the camp that elaine and victor need to invite you

You definitely need to be invited. I am so glad they restarted Hot Shots last year. My daughter was at the last one back in 2005 I think it was? And it wasn't mandatory for her team to go. In fact she was one of a only a few who went. One of the best experiences she ever had.

My daughter wants more than anything to go but we just can't afford it at this time :( She was so excited because she just knew she was going to get to see Cory and Greg AND be around some AMAZING athletes :(

Yes, about 2 weeks ago, only 5 were going. Now more. Things have changed since her formspring/twitter comments.

Not all of Large Coed will be at Hot Shots. I will not be attending this year. :(

No! Kelly wants to meet you all!! Do a drive by maybe? ;)

You definitely need to be invited. I am so glad they restarted Hot Shots last year. My daughter was at the last one back in 2005 I think it was? And it wasn't mandatory for her team to go. In fact she was one of a only a few who went. One of the best experiences she ever had.

This is totally off topic, but I'm in a private with LaLa on Thursday and I say to her "I think your Mom is a moderator on Fierceboard"... LOL... And she says "Ummmm... Yeah... She's on there 24/7. Even at work" LOL

Back