All-Star Hotshots Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year it was TG Coed, Warriors, and TEAL. I assume it'll be the same this year.

Charlotte is bringing all 3 of the senior level 5 teams, Teal, Gold, and Navy. My cp is on Gold, it's not manadatory as alot of people already had vacations and things scheduled so each team has a some kids going. my cp is so excited to get to go.

......I Believe It May Be Harder....But I Type Well, So No.
I Guess When You Know How To Type It Isn't That Hard... However, It Does Slow Me Down A Tiny Bit.

May I Ask Why You Do This? Is It Only On The Boards That You Type Like This? Or Do You Do It On Everything, Like Chats And Emails?

No I Don't Type Like This For Chat And E-mails. When I'm On A Website With So Many Other People, I Hate When My Posts Looks Like Everyone Elses. Only Reason.

Or.....I Can Choose To Type Like This.
Just pointing out that it may hurt people's eyes. There are also different fonts and colors too!

People will ignore your posts more when they are annoying to read. IF I TYPED LIKE THIS I WOULD STAND OUT, BUT I WOULD START IGNORING ME TO.

If you want to participate more and be taken seriously, type and punctuate normally (or punctuate LESS than normal). Otherwise to each his/her own.

People will ignore your posts more when they are annoying to read. IF I TYPED LIKE THIS I WOULD STAND OUT, BUT I WOULD START IGNORING ME TO.

If you want to participate more and be taken seriously, type and punctuate normally (or punctuate LESS than normal). Otherwise to each his/her own.

Ugh, It's Not That Serious To Me If Every Viewer On The Fierce Boards Reads My Posts Or Not. If It Hurts Yours Eyes, Then There Are Usually Plenty Underneath Mine To See. Whatever Will I Do If Someone Off The Fierce Boards Doesn't Take My Posts Seriously??? :rolleyes:

Back