All-Star Hotshots Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh, It's Not That Serious To Me If Every Viewer On The Fierce Boards Reads My Posts Or Not. If It Hurts Yours Eyes, Then There Are Usually Plenty Underneath Mine To See. Whatever Will I Do If Someone Off The Fierce Boards Doesn't Take My Posts Seriously??? :rolleyes:
I'm suffering from a severe sunburn headache, and it IS actually hurting my eyes to read your posts..Same goes for a lot of the people using neon colors. Please stand out with your thoughtful posts, not with a brain-seizing colors/font typing.

I'm suffering from a severe sunburn headache, and it IS actually hurting my eyes to read your posts..Same goes for a lot of the people using neon colors. Please stand out with your thoughtful posts, not with a brain-seizing colors/font typing.

Alrighty then kiddos. Is this better for you? Obviously no one was reading what I've been posting because I stated I really don't care if everyone reads my posts or not. If my posts are that much of a bother because you feel like it's THAT hard to read (Although every single forum title is written the EXACT same way), and you come on here and post to complain about it, you may need to find some better things to do with yourself. Just. saying. :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Charlotte is bringing all 3 of the senior level 5 teams, Teal, Gold, and Navy. My cp is on Gold, it's not manadatory as alot of people already had vacations and things scheduled so each team has a some kids going. my cp is so excited to get to go.

Have fun CP LG!!!!! Have a great time!!!! cheers!:fro:

Alrighty then kiddos. Is this better for you? Obviously no one was reading what I've been posting because I stated I really don't care if everyone reads my posts or not. If my posts are that much of a bother because you feel like it's THAT hard to read (Although every single forum title is written the EXACT same way), and you come on here and post to complain about it, you may need to find some better things to do with yourself. Just. saying. :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Amen!!!!

i tHINK iReign'S cROWN aLREADY sEPARATES hER (?) fROM tHE mASSES.

You've been telling us to skip over your posts if we couldn't read them? I probably could have noticed that before if my eyes weren't bleeding and my occipital lobe wasn't in an astronomically painful seizure.. At least now my brain is calm.. :D

Every title is written that way because they're titles. They're supposed to be capitalized.

Yes, about 2 weeks ago, only 5 were going. Now more. Things have changed since her formspring/twitter comments.

No! Kelly wants to meet you all!! Do a drive by maybe? ;)
I will actually be in Texas during Hot Shots which is why I am not going, but everyone on our team who has moved to Miami already or will be in town will pretty much be there as far as I know.

13148183844e08de5562491.jpg

Not the highest resolution photo but you get the idea...
The back says "Together We Win, Together We Fall, Together Were Winners and Winners Take All!!!"

Back