OT Hoverboard/flyboard's + Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Cam Newton sure flies around Charlotte on his. I've seen him twice myself and several pictures. (He seriously goes super fast) I'm surprised his coach still lets him ride it during the season.

He lives like 10 blocks from the practice fields, so he rides it there and back usually.

cam-newton-hover-board.jpg

Can I just say I love Cam Newton?

I'm not a fan of these hover boards to begin with. I see them as a way to promote human laziness. If you have one, I'm not saying you're lazy. But I see these things transforming into hover chairs and hover beds so that people don't even have to move anymore.

But yes, the latest issue is that the boards are at high risk of exploding. Amazon put out a notice alerting customers of the boards and I think they suspended sales of the boards too.
Wall-E, anyone?

Cam Newton sure flies around Charlotte on his. I've seen him twice myself and several pictures. (He seriously goes super fast) I'm surprised his coach still lets him ride it during the season.

He lives like 10 blocks from the practice fields, so he rides it there and back usually.

cam-newton-hover-board.jpg
That jacket is sickness. I want it.

I'm not a fan of these hover boards to begin with. I see them as a way to promote human laziness. If you have one, I'm not saying you're lazy. But I see these things transforming into hover chairs and hover beds so that people don't even have to move anymore.

But yes, the latest issue is that the boards are at high risk of exploding. Amazon put out a notice alerting customers of the boards and I think they suspended sales of the boards too.
From the movie Wall-E!

CP and DH wanted them until I started seeing them catch on fire. I definitely think you can get hurt on them, but the same can be said about skates, bikes, skateboards...etc, etc. I figure by next year they'll have all the kinks worked out and we'll buy them then...I wasn't risking it this year.

CP and DH wanted them until I started seeing them catch on fire. I definitely think you can get hurt on them, but the same can be said about skates, bikes, skateboards...etc, etc. I figure by next year they'll have all the kinks worked out and we'll buy them then...I wasn't risking it this year.

See I agree that there are lots of similar 'dangerous' things but I haven't ever seen anyone try do a heel stretch on a moving bike or skates... That's the bit that scares me!!

I don't think I know anyone that has a hover board... But my cousins did get drones for Christmas.

Back