OT Hoverboard/flyboard's + Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't think I know anyone that has a hover board... But my cousins did get drones for Christmas.
Just think of what a crazy SM would do with a drone at a cheer competition lol. Gotta spy on other teams! LOL

Cam and I were in a pretty serious pre relationship until about an hour ago when he announced that he truly did have a baby with a stripper

Now I only support him professionally and could not care less about his smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that. I guess now his 'rocking the baby' celebration from Sunday has some context.

See I agree that there are lots of similar 'dangerous' things but I haven't ever seen anyone try do a heel stretch on a moving bike or skates... That's the bit that scares me!!

Moving bikes no, but skates? All the time---street skates and ice skates. A few of the gyms in our area limit those types of activities because of the risk of injury.

Cam and I were in a pretty serious pre relationship until about an hour ago when he announced that he truly did have a baby with a stripper

Now I only support him professionally and could not care less about his smile.

I was absolutely shocked! I'm from the CLT and live fairly close....had no idea he even had a girlfriend! And now he's a dad! He kept that seriously quiet. Aw, but she's a stripper??? Say it isn't so! Maybe she is just a dancer? ;)

I was absolutely shocked! I'm from the CLT and live fairly close....had no idea he even had a girlfriend! And now he's a dad! He kept that seriously quiet. Aw, but she's a stripper??? Say it isn't so! Maybe she is just a dancer? QUOTE]
I've never understood why they felt the need to be euphemistic. Like, if you are going to claim your profession, claim it.

I was absolutely shocked! I'm from the CLT and live fairly close....had no idea he even had a girlfriend! And now he's a dad! He kept that seriously quiet. Aw, but she's a stripper??? Say it isn't so! Maybe she is just a dancer? ;)

Naw he rescued her from a pole in DC or Atl about 2 years ago. They're not "longtime " as much as off and on. Pretty sure there's a reason he keeps it private. She also has another child from a previous relationship. Basically my man got trapped by a stripper/Instagram model/groupie like all professional athletes do.

Nothing against strippers though

Naw he rescued her from a pole in DC or Atl about 2 years ago. They're not "longtime " as much as off and on. Pretty sure there's a reason he keeps it private. She also has another child from a previous relationship. Basically my man got trapped by a stripper/Instagram model/groupie like all professional athletes do.

Ok, I found your post both informative AND funny, but FB only lets me post one. Ah, and it us actually kind of sad, too. :( Wish he could have followed the Steph Curry model of pro sports family-making: finding nice girl, settling down, precious family kind of thing. Guess even Superman can't pass up the kryptonite of stripper. :(

Same... But most pro athletes (and rappers, now that I think of it) have poor investing skills and end up back at their original socioeconomic standing within a decade... many with tons in child support payments. I don't feel bad for them, they could avoid it with simple planning and learning from other people's mistakes.

And then some of them have the nerve to say that women should avoid being like strippers and IG models, and that men should avoid those types, yet that is all they mess with.

Ok, I found your post both informative AND funny, but FB only lets me post one. Ah, and it us actually kind of sad, too. :( Wish he could have followed the Steph Curry model of pro sports family-making: finding nice girl, settling down, precious family kind of thing. Guess even Superman can't pass up the kryptonite of stripper. :(

I'm an admitted hater, but I'm not a fan of Steph curry's wife either. She wouldn't be a role model imo . Yes they met at a private Christian school but she also didn't go to college and flounced around Hollywood trying to "act" and waited around until he was ready to get married. So like Cam's stripper, if the relationship goes south the only thing she has to support her is a child support check and maybe alimony or however their prenup is set up.

And that statement she posted on Twitter made me side eye her when both she and a Steph have posed scantily clad for a check or publicity.

And that child is bad af

CP and DH wanted them until I started seeing them catch on fire. I definitely think you can get hurt on them, but the same can be said about skates, bikes, skateboards...etc, etc. I figure by next year they'll have all the kinks worked out and we'll buy them then...I wasn't risking it this year.

@MomMomMamaMom Old thread?

A priest in the Philippines was suspended for riding around a hoverboard during Mass.

Personally I'm a tad disappointed it didn't burst into flames as God's way of saying "YO DON'T DO THAT."

Back