All-Star How Crazy Is Your Comp Schedule This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am back home in Northern Virginia and going to school in DC now, so I am thinking about going to watch at least for a little while. Depending on my crazy school schedule.
Where at? I live in Alexandria.

W
If you think about it, it's not outrageous that we do that many comps. Some teams do some, some do others.
I just have the blessing of having 3 kids on 5 teams (Y3, The J5, Celebs, Vengeance and Super Seniors,) which makes for a busy season...

I very much look forward to the age-off occurring next season, though. And when I post a "Mama Needs Money" raffle or whatever on here, please, please contribute.
Whose on Super Seniors? LittleRazzi?

11 competitions - 12 if you include Summit or US Finals.

From January 4 through March 2 we are gone 9 of the 13 weekend - EEK!!!!!

@notimeforthat Nevermind. But I will go on the record as saying that's unnecessary, and if the intent, albeit covert, is to put out a message saying "see what $$ we have?" the owner might as well have gone the Trinity route.
I could see an international or Alaskan team having to do this, but your program doesn't have to. That was a choice, plain and simple.

@notimeforthat Nevermind. But I will go on the record as saying that's unnecessary, and if the intent, albeit covert, is to put out a message saying "see what $$ we have?" the owner might as well have gone the Trinity route.
I could see an international or Alaskan team having to do this, but your program doesn't have to. That was a choice, plain and simple.
I don't see it as a fault of the program; geographically they are not located in a region conducive to driving to competitions and actually having competition. I'm completely missing the comparison to Trinity though.

Back