All-Star How Far Do You Drive For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well throughout the year it'll be a mixture of driving, flying, and greyhound trips! anytime I can get a ticket for really cheap, or standby I'll take it, but thats not gonna be too often. This weekend I drove. and i'll probably do greyhound for a lot of it, and thats around 14-15 hours, but it beats driving.
What are you going to do on school days.. Like mon,tues,wed? Etc..

Mine is 1hr 20 min and it is completely worth the drive! i know some that drive 4hrs for practice and we only practice once a week. During the school year its on sundays . This is for Sr/Coed elite

it used to take me 15 minutes, but then my gym merged and it would take me 30 minutes and then it merged again and it would take me 45 minutes, but now i go to a different gym that it also 45 minutes away...and yes it is worth it because there are no other gyms around me

I cheer for spirit of Texas! International open coed 5. And I'm serious! And the answer to the question do I have money to pay for gym fees... Hope so. Haha we will see, working full time so hopefully that'll cover it! For my reason behind it... I really like spirit, and I just moved to another state, Tennessee. Sooo I want to do atleast one more year!
oh my.........i used to live in murfreesboro right below Nashville and you cheered for sot?!?!?! :jawdrop:

oh my.........i used to live in murfreesboro right below Nashville and you cheered for sot?!?!?! :jawdrop:
I used to live in Murfreesboro too.. Like 1999-2006 (6th grade till HS graduation)
I went to Cason lane academy, central middle, and riverdale high school!
Did u live there during those years or go to those schools?
Haha sorry that's just crazy you said that!

I used to live in Murfreesboro too.. Like 1999-2006 (6th grade till HS graduation)
I went to Cason lane academy, central middle, and riverdale high school!
Did u live there during those years or go to those schools?
Haha sorry that's just crazy you said that!
haha wow. yes i went to riverdale and i went to private school for k5 till freshman year haha. thats crazy!!!

haha wow. yes i went to riverdale and i went to private school for k5 till freshman year haha. thats crazy!!!
That's so crazy, never would I have thought lol.
I'm assuming you are younger then me since I graduated 06..
But I was there
02-03 freshman
03-04 sophomore
04-05 Jr
05-06 Sr!

Was you around during any of the years I was there I'm dying to know!?
Plus I miss riverdale so bad- best time of my life!

That's so crazy, never would I have thought lol.
I'm assuming you are younger then me since I graduated 06..
But I was there
02-03 freshman
03-04 sophomore
04-05 Jr
05-06 Sr!

Was you around during any of the years I was there I'm dying to know!?
Plus I miss riverdale so bad- best time of my life!
yeah im younger. no i wasnt there :( riverdale is hood now. weed and gangs. now its like the gays the hoods the Asians the countrys and the mexicans
and they all fight.!
my mom is asian and im gay so i mix it up a little bit haha!

yeah im younger. no i wasnt there :( riverdale is hood now. weed and gangs. now its like the gays the hoods the Asians the countrys and the mexicans
and they all fight.!
my mom is asian and im gay so i mix it up a little bit haha!
Oh wow they have went down hill! Ever since Coach Rankin and all the football 5a state champion titles left.. They will never see those again! Haha there use to be so much school pride and love for being a warrior but I guess not! Since I moved I had no one to fill me in on the school! Lol so thanks for filling me in and sorry for being so personal!

Back