All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Correct me if I'm wrong because I wasn't on here yet but that might be the day that the new board started up? The old one crashed around then, right? Something like that..

I think that might be, 'cause a few people's days say Dec. 13 2009
Yeah, @kingston says December 4, 2009 and it probably took him a few days to get the board completely up and running.

Yeah, @kingston says December 4, 2009 and it probably took him a few days to get the board completely up and running.

Yep. Two days before Battle I had to switch everyone over. SO MUCH FUN.... sigh....

April 21st 2010! Wow over a year already?

I really started to get into the boards last summer, prior to that was just glimpses here and there

i've been around since fall (maybe winter?) of 05. i still don't post that frequently but i check in and read most days.

January 24, 2011. Lurked for about a month before I joined just to make sure I liked what I was getting into ; )
This is a special place, I'll never leave now.

I had an account on Pro X, but I just lurked a half a year to a year before the board crashed. (I believe I went by a different name then.) I waited until imissthexboards to finally feel comfortable posting. Looking at Kingston's links made me realize how much the board has changed since those days! We are oh so lucky.

I found the board while at NCA this year because i was googling scores and this was the first thing that popped up. Then i started reading other threads and apparently i held out for a couple of weeks before I joined on March 6th.

Back