All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i've been posting for almost a year, but i've always looked at the boards but i never really took the time to try to understand it..:p

About 3 months. But I just realized/remembered that I did used to get on a little bit during the Pro X days, and just realized that that board is now this board. So really I guess I've been on for longer!

What year did it change? I remember it changing and I'm just now putting together that those boards formed into Fierce Board.

I think it was CheerXS for about a year or so until it finally shut down. The MDMD (Memorial Day Melt Down) was the final straw and Craig shut everything down shortly after.

My BFF actually had a pro x account (I can't remember her name though) and I used to go on with her. And then I lurked on here with her starting at the end of 09..and starting posting at the begining of 2010 I think? She posted on my account at the begining so there may be a couple crazy first posts starting in like October 2010....They're not me. I swear haha.

I have been on since Prox before whodeedle and appledrumdum whatever. those videos were cool. Also on cheernj when people actually used it and the drama made "Jersey Shore" look like preschool.

Back