All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
My daughter cheered for 4 years with Power Cheer in Plantation, FL then Top Gun in Miami for 4 years.

I move around a lot due to my Dad's job soo:

Green Bay Elite 2002-2004
Atlanta Jayhawks 2004-2005 (then they split with ATL)
ATL allstars 2005-2007
East Elite 2007-2009
Brandon Allstars 2009- :)

Ive cheered on Jersey shore, New jersey spirit explosion, World cup, South jersey storm, and competed with these gyms to help out Hamiltoz starz, Spirit factory, and Ace starz! And currently @ ACX! =]
i shimmied you dor NJSE .. SJS .. and SF... do you remember cheer acadamey lol?

Two random gyms that most people outside of Ohio don't know... Buckeye Cheer Elite and Integrity Cheer Elite before moving to Step 1... Now moved to Alabama and coach at ACE. So that would be 3 gyms cheering with 4 gyms total and into my 9th season of being in the All-Star cheer world.

I cheered for Ultimate Cheer, which turned into Galaxy Xplosion Allstars (spin-off programs from a rec team and are both now closed) for 3 yrs and I spent my senior year at Just Cheer ['06- '07 season]

Vegas cheer is ummmmm.... yeah but,
Cheer Xcel Outlaws (now Vegas Cheer Authority) 1 year
Las Vegas Elements (now Las Vegas eNVy) 2 years
Pride Athletics Champions (now closed :() about 2 months before we were forced out and had no where to cheer until NEA opened!
This is my second year at Nevada Elite Allstars:)

I was at Maryland Vipers (now Baltimore Vipers) for 6 years.
Since then, I've filled in for a random open team, but I don't count that.

I cheered 8 years for a gym that does not exist anymore. I got fed up with all the shenanigans that when on there and decided to walk LITERALLY right next door to CNY Storm to finish my last two years of cheerleading. It was the best decision ever, I wish I had gone earlier.

We have been at 3. My daughter is 15.

Started All Stars at age 7, - first gym from ages 7-10. Left that one for a more challenging team, that was closer to home -cheered there ages 10-14. At our current gym- last year to present...don't see us leaving :)

Back