All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
Olympic All Stars age 10. They closed down
South Jersey SuperStars for 3 years (12-15), then we closed down. (my mom owned the gym)
And i am on my third (and final:() year at Katz All Stars where i cheer on two teams and coach.

I cheered on a random sort of rec type team for one year, and now I cheer at All That Cheer and Tumble and this is my third season with them :)

This makes me look like a gym ho - but 7 or 8...

Twisters Allstars - Iowa (3)
ICE Athletics - Chicago (1) and Illinois Cheer Company - Chicago (1) (Same gym, Name Change)
Xtreme Cheer and Dance Force - Chicago (1)
Platinum Athletics (2)

At cheertrix when I was really little then it closed and I went to fca for a year and quit cheer for 2 years and then started again this year at Hotcheer:)

I did Knights Elite for 4 years, CIA for 3 years and now this is the 2nd season i've been at ua.

I cheered at a small gym in PA when I was really young called Twist and Shout Academy, which didnt have alot of teams at the time and I wanted to go to a bigger gym in Pittsburgh. I left there to cheer at what was a big gym in Pittsburgh called PAC (spin-off of the old PCC) , where I tried out but then never went there because alot of girls left to form a new gym called All-American cheer and dance elite which is now shut down (whos owner is now a head coach at Fire and Ice and is amazing :) ),after driving to All-american for 2 years for over an hour my mom basically said enough is enough and so then I went to cheer at FCA right after it switched over from being Flo's which was only about 15 min away from my house, now I coached at NEO allstars.

KYLIE!!!!! (Its Anna Montana!)

I cheered at Twist and Shout; and then FCA, also...

This makes me look like a gym ho - but 7 or 8...

Twisters Allstars - Iowa (3)
ICE Athletics - Chicago (1) and Illinois Cheer Company - Chicago (1) (Same gym, Name Change)
Xtreme Cheer and Dance Force - Chicago (1)
Platinum Athletics (2)

"look like"

hee hee

Phoebe started at Arizona Heat Elite on their tiny team, she only did half a season and the 2:30 was to much for her (she had health issues), we moved to gymnastics and she competed up to level 4 before we moved to Texas. Then we did last season at Cheer Athletics (still love them bunches) on the Mini Level 1 Bobcats. After much discussion we moved to Spirit of Texas this season for the shorter drive (15 minutes compared to an hour). We love it there and don't plan on going anywhere else!

Gyms I have actually competed with:
Arizona heat: 3 seasons
Az Allstars: 1/2 a season (the second half)
Az Power Elite/Xtreme: 4 seasons

but I was an alternate for power last year, so I guess that would be 5 years even though i didn't compete cause I messed up my back.

Illinois Knights Elite (2 years)
Viper Cheer Allstars (3 years)
Ultimate Athletics (cheered 2 years, this is 3rd year coaching)

Back