How Many Days Do You Practice A Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I definitely have more all star practice!!! 2 times a week per team, 4 total team practices, plus tumbling, stunting, and various open gyms!

I practice weekday mornings...monday 7:30-8:15, tues-thurs 7:30-8:30, and Friday 7-8:15...the allstar team I want to be on next season is twice a week and tumbling.

I practice weekday mornings...monday 7:30-8:15, tues-thurs 7:30-8:30, and Friday 7-8:15...the allstar team I want to be on next season is twice a week and tumbling.

My college team is 3 days a week until after finals in the fall, then everyday until UCA nationals. Our all star teams go twice a week and extra practices the week of a comp.

for allstar i practiced 3 days a week for 2.5 hours at a time and 4 days a week when they felt it was needed....
but for high school we practice monday-saturday unless we have a game... i definitely practice more for high school than i ever did for allstar

for allstar i practiced 3 days a week for 2.5 hours at a time and 4 days a week when they felt it was needed....
but for high school we practice monday-saturday unless we have a game... i definitely practice more for high school than i ever did for allstar

I have coached both school and all-star. We practiced 3 days a week for 3 hours, plus tumbling, plus games for school. We practiced 2 days a week for 3 hours plus tumbling for all-star. I think that schools with competitive cheer programs probably practice more often than all-star because they have to prep for competitions and school functions (games, pep rallies, etc) so they kind of have to split their focus...

We have practices on Wednesday (2 hr) and Sunday (2.5 hr) and then every athlete must attend a tumbling class once a week (1 hr). and Then I personally have a half hour private every Wednesday before the team practice... Required, 2-3 days a week.

I wish I lived in America, my uni team practises once a week for 2 hours and complains if we try to arrange any extra! we just dont have the dedicated spirit at my uni = (

monday- 2 hour practice
tuesday- 2 hour practice
wednesday- 2 hour practice
thursday- 2 hour practice and one hour tumbling
friday- 30 minute private

Back