How Many Days Do You Practice A Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know some gyms practice more often than others. My all-star team in PA now practices 2-3 times a week, although my team in TN before would practice 4-5 times a week and I would tumble on those extra days off. My high school team though practice 3 times a week with games on the weekends.:)

Opposite for me! My all star team practices twice a week (typically), then tumbling and open gyms if we want. My high school team practices 4 times a week during football season and 5 times a week during comp season!:)

I don't cheer at my high school, but I do know they practice 3 times a week in the mornings for 3 hours. My senior 5 team practices 3 times a week as well but only during the summer. Mondays: 7-9, Wednesdays: 7-9, and Thursdays: 8-9 (mandatory team tumbling) But when school starts back, we go back to twice a week, once during the week, and the other is on sunday!

I am on two teams, Jr 3 and Sr 4.
Monday:
Jr. 3...4:30-6
Sr. 4...7-8:30
Wednesday:
Jr. 3...4:30-7
Sr. 4...6-8:30
Those practices overlap, haha.

I practice two days a week for both school and allstar. With school games on
Fridays and competitions on the weekends, it equals out to about the same amount of time spent on both.

My team has practises 3 times a week (2 hours on Tuesdays and Fridays, 6 hours on Saturdays). We're adding a tumbling session soon on Wednesdays. Thursdays we typically practice freestyle on our own (without a coach, do whatever you want). On Sundays we work out at the gym together!

All stars for the most part practice 3 days(2 team and 1 tumbling) and schools for the most part practice 3-4.

Back