Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jr. 3 all-star team:
Sun-team practice 12:30-2:30
Mon-flyer flexibility 6-6:30, private partner stunt 6:30-7
Tues-Team practice 5:30-7:30, open tumble 7:30-9
Wed-flyer flexibility 5:30-6
Thurs-tumble 11-12, stunt class 7:30-8:30

During the summer we are just working on building team skills so we have mandatory practice 2x a week and there are always tumbling classes on Saturdays and they can come into the gym anytime for privates or to work alone on skills.

My 8yr old is on a youth level 3 and a junior 5. She is lucky and both of her teams practice the same days. Sunday and Tuesdays- however she is there for almost 4 -5 hours on those days. She has mandatory level 5 tumbling on monday nights for 1-2hr.

My allstar team practices twice a week for three hours, but we have mandatory classes afterwards, so we really practice more then that. We also are required to work out everyday we arn't in the gym.

we practice so much more for school.. for high school we have practice every day after school for about three hours and then a saturday practice as well. for all star we have two or three practices a week that are two hours long, but we also have the option of private tumbling or open gyms

two times a week for two hours untill it becomes time where its nationals and worlds then we have extra practices

During the summer for school cheer we practice 4 days a week for 1 hour and 45 minutes. During the school year we practice 4 days a week for 2.5 hours, with a game each friday.
I also tumble 3-4 days a week depending on if there is open gym or not

For my allstar team we practice 3 days a week. 2 of the practices are two hours long and the 3rd is three hours long.

Back