All-Star How Many More Years?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

.... ppl need formulas now?????!??!?!?! im sure if u cant do the math to figure out if ur able to cheer, ur young enough to cheer... once u get passed third grade.... then u still have awhile....

International Open Level 5 in the US is 14+. But you're right that it doesn't give cheerleaders a lot of options. Although there are a lot of level 6 teams that a level 3 cheerleader would do fine on - just not teams that would ever go to Worlds, and probably don't even hope to go to Worlds.

Aha I see, I suppose it is really different here. Changing quickly though as children are now joining up at a younger age.

.... ppl need formulas now?????!??!?!?! im sure if u cant do the math to figure out if ur able to cheer, ur young enough to cheer... once u get passed third grade.... then u still have awhile....

Are you still making sure you get the most negative poster nomination?

How Many Years Of All Star Cheer Do I Have Left?
My Birthday Is August 16, 1993.
I Am 17 Right Now.
Is This My Last Year Or Do I Have 1 More Year Left?
Please Help.

Hi!
Just to clarify a few things
smile.png

The USASF does not vote on rules changes, those changes are proposed by and voted on by the coaches. The Rules Committee will then make the final decisions and post the new rules (including the age grid) in March. Jenna, at this point in time it is not possible to know... Keep in mind that no matter what changes, you are eligible for the International Divisions and Open Divisions even after you "age out"

The current age grid can be found here
http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Member Documents /09_10_Age_Grid.pdf

Hope this helps!

Back