All-Star How Many More Years?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol sorry i didn't see what KB_Legend said...
soo i was born in 1993 + 19 = 2012
that means my last year would be the 2012-2013 season correct?

So i know this may be stupid, but i was always sure, but now I'm confused.
I am going to be 18 on July 2. Can i cheer one more season after this one?

so question
I'm 17 right now, birthday is December 15, I have next season and the following one?

You will turn
lol sorry i didn't see what KB_Legend said...
soo i was born in 1993 + 19 = 2012
that means my last year would be the 2012-2013 season correct?
You will turn 19 in October 2010, so you'll still be 18 on August 31, so yes you'll be able to cheer.

So i know this may be stupid, but i was always sure, but now I'm confused.
I am going to be 18 on July 2. Can i cheer one more season after this one?

Yes, you'll still be under 19 on August 31.

haha okk.. so just getting this right, i have next year and the year after that to cheer? (w/o going senior open)

Yes, you were 16 on Aug 31 of this season, you'll be 17 on Aug 31 of next season (2011-2012) and you'll be 18 on Aug 31 of the following season (2012-2013).

We are really lucky in the UK as senior just means that one person has to be over 16 years and no maximum age limit. So you can be 25 and be on a level 3 team.

So those who are older but dont have the skill level for level 6 can carry on cheering!

HIGH 5'S FOR THE GREY CHEERLEADERS ;-)

We are really lucky in the UK as senior just means that one person has to be over 16 years and no maximum age limit. So you can be 25 and be on a level 3 team.

So those who are older but dont have the skill level for level 6 can carry on cheering!

HIGH 5'S FOR THE GREY CHEERLEADERS ;-)

International Open Level 5 in the US is 14+. But you're right that it doesn't give cheerleaders a lot of options. Although there are a lot of level 6 teams that a level 3 cheerleader would do fine on - just not teams that would ever go to Worlds, and probably don't even hope to go to Worlds.

KB created this fabulous "formula". USE IT!

I'm pretty sure this can answer everyones questions pretty simply, unless I am figuring the math wrong

If your birthday is in January, February, March, April, May, June, July or August then do

(the year you were born) + 18 = equals the last year you can cheer

If your birthday is in September October November or December you would do

(the year you were born) + 19 = the last year you can cheer

The resulting year would be the beginning of the season so if you get 2013 your last year cheering would be the 2013-2014 season so for me since my birthday is September 1983 I would do

1983+19=2002

So by the current rules my last year of eligibility would have been the 2002-2003 season, which is correct because on August 31 2002 I was 18

Back