All-Star How Many Teams Are Bringing Athletes That Were On The Team When The Bid Was Won?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our team has had the same 27 kids compete on the team all season and they will compete at Worlds next weekend with all 27. I do consider us very lucky and I am seriously knocking on wood since we do have 3 practices left. Congrats to every team that got a bid and good luck to you all!

We have one athlete that got injured a couple weeks back...we replaced her with a girl from a LOWER level team...other than that we have our original roster.

Our team has had the same 27 kids compete on the team all season and they will compete at Worlds next weekend with all 27. I do consider us very lucky and I am seriously knocking on wood since we do have 3 practices left. Congrats to every team that got a bid and good luck to you all!
Good call knocking on wood. We just lost one for worlds last night for an old injury they thought they were going to get cleared on yesterday. They didn't. Doc told her she can't compete. I feel so bad for her :(

Good call knocking on wood. We just lost one for worlds last night for an old injury they thought they were going to get cleared on yesterday. They didn't. Doc told her she can't compete. I feel so bad for her :(
Oh no.. That's just awful for her. :( I hope your team was able to find a good alternate.

Oh no.. That's just awful for her. :( I hope your team was able to find a good alternate.
They brought up one of our Restricted 5s to fill her base spot just while she was out these two weeks so the stunt could still go up. I'm sure she'll end up worked into the entire routine now in the original girls spot. I'm thinking the injured one is a senior too, poor thing. I feel just awful for her.

They brought up one of our Restricted 5s to fill her base spot just while she was out these two weeks so the stunt could still go up. I'm sure she'll end up worked into the entire routine now in the original girls spot. I'm thinking the injured one is a senior too, poor thing. I feel just awful for her.
While it does suck, and I feel really bad for her, it's good to know that she's not pushing through the injury just to compete. Further injuring yourself isn't worth it to be able to compete at one competition, which I've seen far too often.

While it does suck, and I feel really bad for her, it's good to know that she's not pushing through the injury just to compete. Further injuring yourself isn't worth it to be able to compete at one competition, which I've seen far too often.
Oh no, I don't disagree with that at all. I don't think it's smart for you or your team to do that.

CPs team is in the same boat. My heart breaks for the injured girl.

Back