OT How "old" Are You On Fierceboard?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 8, 2012
this thread is just for fun :D

i joined fierceboard at December 8th 2012! so, my "age" on fierceboard will be 1 month 23 days old. i'm still a baby! cute one haha i wish :D

so, when did you join Fierceboard? and how "old" are you right now on fierceboard? it's interesting and fun to know :) remember, it's not your real age in life, but your "age" on fierceboard hehe :D

March 24, 2010. I'm pretty sure that's the same day the board was created. :)

March 24, 2010. I'm pretty sure that's the same day the board was created. :)

Mine says Jan 20, 2010. That means I just had my 3 year birthday!

Wasn't Fierceboard on a free message board software somewhere else at one point? I remember having to re-register. (Not the old pro-x boards, actual Fierceboard)

Mine says Jan 20, 2010. That means I just had my 3 year birthday!

Wasn't Fierceboard on a free message board software somewhere else at one point? I remember having to re-register. (Not the old pro-x boards, actual Fierceboard)

All I know is I have been a part of "imissthexboards/fierceboard" since Admin created it. I'm not sure how many times it's changed board software.

All I know is I have been a part of "imissthexboards/fierceboard" since Admin created it. I'm not sure how many times it's changed board software.

Well Kingston is user number 1 and has been a member since 12/9/2009, so I would assume that's when this board was created. But Admin is user 84 and has been here since 12/4/2009. So. Who knows? ha.

Well Kingston is user number 1 and has been a member since 12/9/2009, so I would assume that's when this board was created. But Admin is user 84 and has been here since 12/4/2009. So. Who knows? ha.

Very confusing! lol

I just checked my original account and it says April 2, 2010, but I know I was on here before that. I do remember it switching over, but I'm not sure when that was.

I just checked my original account and it says April 2, 2010, but I know I was on here before that. I do remember it switching over, but I'm not sure when that was.
Sorry lol, that was me on my old account that I shared with my friend until I got my own account haha

I think December 2009 was about the time the switch to this new forum happened, because my join date shows as 12/14/09.

Joined Nov 7th 2010 but I lurked for a while over the summer.

I always thought I was super tardy to the party, but I've been here for two years? :confused:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back