All-Star Hunterdon Central High & World Cup Allstars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Depends on the part of NJ you're in really... at my HS you didn't have a choice of football, basketball, or comp. It was do it all or find some place else.. we mostly practiced at games. We practiced about 5 days a week, did about 15 competitions a year and would compete from early December through the end of March. I thought it was just as hefty as All Star, but you most certainly would have to choose one or the other.. I tried to switch my junior year and my parents didn't understand why they would pay gym fees if they didn't have to if I stayed on my school team -_-

In my gyms tryout packet it clearly says that you can not do high school competition teams. You can do sidelines but that's it. Copied & Pasted:
The athletes on Jersey All Stars are not permitted to cheer on school competition
teams.

I know of one very talented girl who is on the HC team this year. She was on Starlites years ago and won worlds with them. i am not sure if she won NCA or not. I will have to check. But I think a UCA HS title and a Worlds title are pretty cool titles to have. :)

There are at least 2 girls on the varsity team this year that have worlds rings. They were on starlites in 07 I believe. There have been quite a few world champions at central. Cheerleading is big in this area.

Back