All-Star I. H. M. O.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please email me pics. King at fierceboard.com

Would make sense I think. Its been missing from allstar.

I think you make a valid point, I remember posting something along these lines a while back but I don't recall what it was in regards to. I remember making the jump from college to allstar and seeing 2 boys basing. I thought it was cheating. But now, it's the norm.

I'm happy to also see a lot of all-girl teams doing coed stunts too (Cali sm sr, Supercells, and this year Green, for example). This should definitely be a section on a scoresheet, as you mentioned in your post about designing a scoresheet. I think we should see two separate stunt categories- Group Stunt and Partner Stunt- for both coed and all-girl.

Here is a thought, The Fierce Board Could sponcer and award the I.H.M.O. at Daytona during the Stunt Fest.

Not a bad idea, but let's make this badge first. I thought everyone on Fierce who can stunt is allowed to put the badge on their signature AS LONG AS they have a link next to it with a video of them actually stunting.

So far all the pictures pretty good, but nothing is strikes me as just perfect. I am looking for a correctly proportioned couple with good solid motions. I think a lib comes across better than other stunts.

Will you accept formerly in-shape female members? lol.... I'm no Amanda Yancy, but I had unassisted toss extension and toss hands lib back in the day:) There may be a picture floating around, but no video:(

I will have you some when I get home, I have to pull them off of my server

could you fix your avatar? its not coming up for some reason.

also, anyone who doesnt have an avatar... get one. thanks!

Stretch.jpg

these are my coaches, i love this picture, the outline used to be on our gym wall :) i guess you'd just ahve to ask their permission to use it if you really like it enough.

Here is the one I did, and I am not a fan. I think to show an entire stunt it has to be too long an outline. I need something more square that fits in a badge:

ihmo.jpg

Ok, instead of an entire stunt I want a closeup of a one arm libert of just the arm, hand holding foot, and calf, like this one (but wearing a shoe):

img0361v.jpg

Anyone have that exact picture but wearing a shoe?

Back