All-Star I. H. M. O.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can get one on Monday.

Do I really need a video of me stunting for the badge?

Yes. How do I know you can really hold your own if you can't?

If we take it serious, people will take it serious. This is about pushing stunting as much as tumbling. This is about saving college cheerleading. This is about cheerleading being hard again.

I can get one on Monday.

Adjusted my signature for what I think it should be like, minus the badge I am having made.

You must feel very special that people have to watch an ad before watching your video hahah :)

of which i have never made any money off of. takkle squad TOOK my video off my original site and made a copy for theirs. boo.

I can get one on Monday.

Would a smarter choice be to link to a video OR pic?

its coming.

great ideas take a time to pull through.

hah. how about if you have a link to a pic that works to. Put I hold my own, and then a link to a pic below it.

This is not to be some exclusive club where only one arm rewinds are in it. Its just to encourage true coed stunting again. Even a straight toss stretch double is rare in allstar. Why not encourage it?

Ok, instead of an entire stunt I want a closeup of a one arm libert of just the arm, hand holding foot, and calf, like this one (but wearing a shoe):

img0361v.jpg

I have a picture of what you want, but it's a QP instead of a lib. Want to see it?

I have a picture of what you want, but it's a QP instead of a lib. Want to see it?

sure. if it works it works. wont know until we see it though.

it is a good pic, but i think it would be blurry as a silhouette.

I can get one on Monday.

There is your badge (on my signature)
You and everyone feel free to throw it on your profile, long as you have a link to you holding your own :)

Back