I Need Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Alright i will. Its probably going to be a while until i actually start because of financial issues hopefully it will be soon though.
Where are you tumbling now?

Don't wait too long. A new season is very quickly approaching. Contact these gyms now and as part of asking about the program and cost you can ask about fundraising opportunities.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

Where are you tumbling now?

Don't wait too long. A new season is very quickly approaching. Contact these gyms now and as part of asking about the program and cost you can ask about fundraising opportunities.

I was tumbling at a place called acrotex but now im starting to get private lessons from one of my dads friends who is a cheer coach.

I was tumbling at a place called acrotex but now im starting to get private lessons from one of my dads friends who is a cheer coach.
Where does he coach? Is his program a possibility for you? If not have you spoken to him about who he would recommend as a gym for you?

Where does he coach? Is his program a possibility for you? If not have you spoken to him about who he would recommend as a gym for you?

Right now he just does private lessons here and there. He sold his gym a few years back. I havent asked him what gym he recommends yet because like i mentioned in the original post i still cant even do the run/skip thing at the beginning of tumbles. I honestly just dont want to join a team yet cause i dont feel ready yet.

Right now he just does private lessons here and there. He sold his gym a few years back. I havent asked him what gym he recommends yet because like i mentioned in the original post i still cant even do the run/skip thing at the beginning of tumbles. I honestly just dont want to join a team yet cause i dont feel ready yet.
Actually the most time you will learn is being on a team. Trust me! I did tumbling before I joined a team and I didn't progress as quickly until I joined. Like Cheer Dad said tryouts are very soon so I'd go to placements and then talk to each place or wherever you choose about financial and fundraising etc. Texas is huge for cheer and I know that after places hold tryouts and place people on teams that no one can join until the following season.

Also some programs offer scholarships and such so don't be afraid to ask!

Like AliciaM said, being on a team will greatly benefit you. Observing your team members and asking for their advice, in addition to private lessons, will help you progress much more quickly.

Back