All-Star I Owe Everyone An Apology...please Read Janky Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can the poster who is sending nasty pm's please stop? It reflects badly on your team.
I agree that snarky remarks shouldn't be made in public - I did no such thing - but snarky remarks privately are not acceptable either. This is not directed at anyone who has posted on this CURRENT thread.
I am going to PM you and ask if it is the same person who is sending me nasty PM's...good thing words like freaking and b**** are blocked.

I am sure it is a kid...who is very angry. If it continues I will do that but let him or her blow off steam and then hopefully he/she will go away. If it's not a kid then shame on you...

Very sad indeed.

You know what is more sad?? People directing that outrage at this board (in the other thread and PMs) but not to their coaching staff/gym owner's who allowed them/their kids to perform skills unsafely. That is what I find the most sad!

Can't you add kingston to the conversation and share with him and ask him or another admin to delete the user?
Ignore doesn't work. I hit that and he wrote again and laughed at me. I will write to kingston. And it's not a kid - it's a guy who is at least 21 as he says he is about to graduate college.

I don't know why I have waited until now to read this thread, but I commented on the other several times and was actually the person who posted the first teams video. I'm not going to apologize for pointing out that what that coach and gym owner allowed to take the mat was unsafe and should cost them their job. I don't care if the team is from Top Gun or Podunk Elite if I see something like that I am going to call it out like I see it (hello I mentioned Marlins from this past weekend looking a mess) . Sure some people may think "oh my that is harsh" but it isn't like I am picking out athletes one by one and talking about how horrible they are. I wasn't even blaming the athletes I was pointing fingers at the coaches and gym owner for allowing it.
I will admit that I believe I was someone who said that I would be embarrassed to be on a team that put that on the mat. To be honest I wouldn't participate in a team that looked like that because I know better then to risk injury to myself when I'm not ready to do something. That would be like me wanting to play on a football team because I love watching the NFL team when in reality I don't have their skills. As coaches, gym owners, and most importantly PARENTS you should be able to see that a situation like that isn't safe.

Same team, different comp.

They look pretty good.. Shows that maybe that other video was there off day. Yes there tumbling may not be the absolute best but it isn't terrible. They look like they will just be stronger next year. Glad you posted this video!!:) hope they put in work at worlds. Good luck to them! They shouldn't be ashamed of anything!

That was not the same exact team I saw, unless they added boys. Or my video was from a different year. Either way, what I would like to say in regards to your rebuttal is probably not the answer you're hoping for. It's polite, but hardly what you think if you're insisting everything's on the all-clear.
They actually had two girls who were unable to continue with the team for the rest of the year, so our coaches made the decision to have the team become small coed and add two boys to it. Our third boy who is senior aged is on our I5 team, so he would have been ineligible to compete with our Sr Coed 5. Not sure what competition the other video was from, but since these uniforms are new this year, it was probably from the beginning of the year.

Latest posts

Back