All-Star I Owe Everyone An Apology...please Read Janky Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same team, different comp.

I do want to point out once again that the intent of the other thread was not to point fingers at teams, but at problems. I have to say that this one didn't make me hold my breath or want to cover my eyes. It may not be perfect but it is a lot better than the two that were posted on the other thread. If this is how the team has grown, kudos to them.

And I think most of us have seen a lot worse than this, sometimes at Worlds.

I don't know why I have waited until now to read this thread, but I commented on the other several times and was actually the person who posted the first teams video. I'm not going to apologize for pointing out that what that coach and gym owner allowed to take the mat was unsafe and should cost them their job. I don't care if the team is from Top Gun or Podunk Elite if I see something like that I am going to call it out like I see it (hello I mentioned Marlins from this past weekend looking a mess) . Sure some people may think "oh my that is harsh" but it isn't like I am picking out athletes one by one and talking about how horrible they are. I wasn't even blaming the athletes I was pointing fingers at the coaches and gym owner for allowing it.
I will admit that I believe I was someone who said that I would be embarrassed to be on a team that put that on the mat. To be honest I wouldn't participate in a team that looked like that because I know better then to risk injury to myself when I'm not ready to do something. That would be like me wanting to play on a football team because I love watching the NFL team when in reality I don't have their skills. As coaches, gym owners, and most importantly PARENTS you should be able to see that a situation like that isn't safe.
Double shimmy !!!!

I do want to point out once again that the intent of the other thread was not to point fingers at teams, but at problems. I have to say that this one didn't make me hold my breath or want to cover my eyes. It may not be perfect but it is a lot better than the two that were posted on the other thread. If this is how the team has grown, kudos to them.

And I think most of us have seen a lot worse than this, sometimes at Worlds.
One of their superstar athletes filled in that day. Go Amanda! Sweet kids! Good luck at worlds, state

whats being said is be fair. here are a couple vids from youtube. Last year's worlds and this year.

Here's this year

I find it funny that Statecheer who is one of the owners ( according to some previous posts) has not chosen to comment on the safety aspect of the team but has chosen to point out that they did not attend Beach the Beach.....hummmmmm interesting !!!!

Latest posts

Back