All-Star Ice Inspire Fundraiser

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just got an update for you guys!!
we are going to be opening up a pay pal account online so that way all the money goes to one spot
and on one will get addressed mixed up or anything!! Im collecting all the items at practice tomorrow
and hopefully getting all the pictures up by wednesday! I will post the paypal account when its ready
and everything should be set!!
thanks again.

just got two bags full of clothes and uniforms and stuff today!!
im gonna start to upload the pictures tomorrow! i will most likly
get more stuff at practice on thursday so the span of the auction will
most likely be about two weeks!! But ill keep you all posted!

Yay! Can't wait to see the items :) Are you going to just have people PM you with what they want or are you going to put them on ebay or something like that?

all the items are going to be in a photo album on my facebook..right now the pictures are up but its on private so no one besides me and the people on my team can see the items..one of our team moms has set up a paypal account for us to use so all the money goes to one spot...just an fyi, THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA $10.00 ADDED FOR SHIPPING TO ALL ORDERS. Also when people bid on an item and we allow the purchase we will just need the winners email address, then the team mom will send you guys an email through the pay pal account and they can purchase it through there and once the transaction gets cleared, we will send out the items.

All the pictures are up, im just collecting a few INSPIRE WORLDS uniforms today to put up and then tomorrow everything will be ready to goo!!!

we also got matt kelley to get us some shirts as well and juju i believe from KTMAI, so those should be up when we get them, if not we will be selling them at cheersport and dallas!!
thanks for all the help guys your all amazing!

I was wondering does the old gym owner still have ownership over the ICC name? If so could selling things with the ICC name and logo to make money not cause problems? Just wondering because I think it is a great idea to do but not if people can get in trouble for it. Goodluck on the fundraiser though.

Back