All-Star Ice Inspire Fundraiser

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was wondering does the old gym owner still have ownership over the ICC name? If so could selling things with the ICC name and logo to make money not cause problems? Just wondering because I think it is a great idea to do but not if people can get in trouble for it. Goodluck on the fundraiser though.

I don't think so because the items were already paid for by these people. They bought them through him, so they're legit products. It's not like they MADE the products to sell them. It's just like selling a Steelers jersey on ebay. It's a legit product, just being sold a second time.

Side note: after all this? I wish he WOULD try to cause some trouble for these kids!!!
eek.png

I don't think so because the items were already paid for by these people. They bought them through him, so they're legit products. It's not like they MADE the products to sell them. It's just like selling a Steelers jersey on ebay. It's a legit product, just being sold a second time.

Side note: after all this? I wish he WOULD try to cause some trouble for these kids!!!:eek:

Makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification. I just didn't know if it was bad enough between people involved that someone would try and cause problems for the fundraiser which would just suck for the kids involved just trying to carry on with their season.

Makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification. I just didn't know if it was bad enough between people involved that someone would try and cause problems for the fundraiser which would just suck for the kids involved just trying to carry on with their season.

From my understanding, the old owner is slinking away, trying to keep a low profile. Or at least he should be. I hope they sell everything and get some money together. This was so unfair to them after all their hard work--and money already invested in this season. But I think even if he did try to fight it, a mob of angry parents might quell his hunger for "revenge" pretty quickly...
mad.png

When will the items be available for bidding? Has it started yet?

THE AUCTION JUST STARTED!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=220982&id=1382040128
that is the link to the album, make sure your my friend or you wont be aloud to bid on anything!!!
once the auction is over....two weeks from now, the winners will get emails from our team mom
with directions on how to pay!!
thank you all so much for your support and just remember, $10.00 will be added to the final price for shipping!

Back