All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also love how anything from the tiniest little thing that wouldn't even count as a bobble at usasf, to a straight up fall to the floor, is all a "slight wobble there" for him.

But yes germany, that was amazing!

@Momtastic did you mean to rate my post gossip? I mean I guess it’s sort of catty but everyone seems to acknowledge he isn’t really very knowledgeable about the ins and outs.

I only ask cause gossip is considered negative feedback and I’m sorry if I offended?

Ok, can they not play Country Roads so much at this comp. I've heard it like 10 times the last few days. That song makes me too emotional lol

@Momtastic did you mean to rate my post gossip? I mean I guess it’s sort of catty but everyone seems to acknowledge he isn’t really very knowledgeable about the ins and outs.

I only ask cause gossip is considered negative feedback and I’m sorry if I offended?
Fat fingers... SORRY!

did they just pick this guy to commentate because he has a daughter who once cheered hahaha

Oh they were looking so good until that last bit in pyramid! I hate when stuff happens right at the very end, brakes my heart!

Believe me, I LOVE the olympics, especially winter olympics, but CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT THAT DURING THE CHANT PLEASE!!!!!!

He doesn't realize there was a hurt girl, right?

Speaking of tears of "joy and relief" when a girl in the back just got hurt... they HAVE to find someone else for next year!

Back