All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm hoping so bad for golds for England today! We did it yesterday with paracheer now let's get coed and all girl and we've done it for tats!! The banner of him at the end of coeds routine has me in tears!

Finland NOOO, I wanted them to HIT so bad! One stunt came down and one bobbled. But overal they were solid!!!

I'm hoping so bad for golds for England today! We did it yesterday with paracheer now let's get coed and all girl and we've done it for tats!! The banner of him at the end of coeds routine has me in tears!

I don't think Coed will get gold :( on the TE insta when they posted the certificates saying where they qualified, the 'winning score' was 20 points ahead of them and even though they didn't fall today they still had two big bobbles. If Chile hit earlier then I think they'll take it. Would love to be proved wrong though!

My heart breaks for those girls, to be in such a great position and then have everything fall apart. Hopefully they get to redeem themselves at isasf. But yeah, my heart literally hurts!

Denmark also dropped one stunt and had issues in another one so no HIT routines yet... But overall they have improved a lot from last year though and the routine was great!

It was a HIT for Canada all girl but the routine lacked difficulty in building skills. They also had music issues, the girls had to wait at least one minute in the starting position.

It was a HIT for Canada all girl but the routine lacked difficulty in building skills. They also had music issues, the girls had to wait at least one minute in the starting position.

I saw an arrant basket catch that sent a front(?) to the ground... that or it was just an awkward transition that looked like an athlete fall

Back