All-Star Identical Team Names...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh you mean the face plant my tuck just forward roll out like I meant to do that? Or, my personal favorite, the cartwheel oh crap everyone is doing a dive roll to the side move?
My gym uses that move constantly when we fall... Hit a pose and underline our chest, while saying, Jamaica!

Our gym's highest level Senior team has always been called "Extreme." This is the first year they are level 5. The kids wanted to change it up so they started calling themselves X5 (like "extreme level 5") and we didn't realize that NJSE already has an "X5" but the kids already had sports bras, backpacks, t-shirts with "X-5" so we just went with it. No big deal :)

If you plan on going to worlds with this team (at any point in time) I would steer clear of senior elite. Especially considering from the info I've picked up in the posts CEA and your gym have similar color schemes (something about a junior teal?). The backlash may not happen in your country, but it may happen if you go to worlds. Good luck, hope you get an awesome name and congrats on the new team! :)

I think my post came across mean and harsh. So, redo:

You are naming your team what it is. A senior team who train/perform/compete at an elite level.

Best of luck! :)

I think you should go for it, do you know how many "Panthers", "Cheetahs", "Black Ice" and "Dynasty"s etc there are? Answer: A ridiculous amount. If it goes with your theme/naming strategy, go for it

Back