All-Star If You Could Do Any Job In The Cheer Industry What Would It Be And Why?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2010
Let's assume for the sake of argument, that we'd all answer "first place on a worlds team" and/or "first place worlds coach." I was looking for some really different answers just to see what thoughts were out there....it could be for an certain event producer, gym, choreo, music, judge, etc etc. obviously it's summer and I'm just killin time till comp season :) We know the grass isn't always greener but I was curious to find out the pros (looking for positives here people) of why working at certain places or doing certain jobs and what makes them the deal :)

I would LOVE to be a judge. They have so much influence in the cheer world with the rankings and I would love to be ale to give critiques and fairly give scores to teams. However, I think it would be very hard to sit in a chair and judge over 100 teams lol

I would love to be able to coach Shooting Stars. It would be a lot of fun to have some of the most talented girls in the industry do anything I could think of for a routine.

A real job that I would LOVE to have would to be the marketing director for Varsity Brands. I have been doing marketing in a few industries since I graduated college and I love it. If I could combine my passion of cheerleading with my passion of Marketing, I think I would be set for life.

Id love to be that last person that put their personal touch to a worlds routine during the teams last weeks of practicing before worlds. & I will Judge worlds oneday. It is a must.

tumblr_leoi3ihdJ31qcrzkko1_500.gif

I think being a choreographer would be fun.

I don't think I would want to judge- they work really long hours. Plus, I like watching routines but I don't think scoring them would be fun. I would do choreography I think. :)

Back