All-Star If You Could Do Any Job In The Cheer Industry What Would It Be And Why?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i would love to just work at worlds. i saw so many different people there doing different things and i just love the whole worlds environment :)

I'd love to judge...I love watching cheer, from minis to open teams, I love it all.

Also, I'd love to coach a Youth Level 5 team - they're so talented, they'd do anything I could come up with..PLUS I love that age group. And, to make it even better, they're the future. I'm thinking CEA Youth Elite? Or Rays Level 5? C'mon, I'd be awesome...give me the job?

Just an FYI... for everyone who said they want to be a coach, a judge, or a choreographer, those are all attainable goals that you can make happen. Just have to work at it. I do all 3, and its because I wanted to and went after it.

I want to be a cheer philanthropist; to be so filthy rich I can buy the USASF, install @kingston as head to sort out the system with the age grid and athlete registration (and yes, a universal score sheet if you really want) and then spend my days stunting in the Rays gym. I'd also travel around the world (with my base, couldn't live without him ;) ) helping out kids who can't afford to cheer, or small gyms who need that extra boost to stay in business -especially international teams who lack even basic practice floors. Someone's gotta give them the chance to learn how to tumble properly or else we'll have to talk about it again every year after worlds ;) And I'd fully fund you @ACEDAD to build all the special needs teams in the world, there can never be enough sunshine for those kids.

No one said it had to be realistic, right?!

Just an FYI... for everyone who said they want to be a coach, a judge, or a choreographer, those are all attainable goals that you can make happen. Just have to work at it. I do all 3, and its because I wanted to and went after it.

I'm very curious, is that your only job, or do you have another form of income? I'd love to actually coach or choreograph, but is that enough to substantially support me, let alone a family? These days especially, I'm more concerned with financial security than pursuing that. :/

I'm very curious, is that your only job, or do you have another form of income? I'd love to actually coach or choreograph, but is that enough to substantially support me, let alone a family? These days especially, I'm more concerned with financial security than pursuing that. :/
If you're good at it. There are several choreographers that make incomes well into the 6 figures. (that's over $100,000/yr for those who don't know what 6 figures means)

I honestly would love to just be a coach that could make a different in an athletes life. Basically be a coach like I had when I cheered, that truely cares about the athletes I would be coaching no matter the skill level.

For the wife and husband that own my gym it is their only income. They have one little girl and live comfortably. I think it can be a very profitable job if you do it well business sense wise.

Back