All-Star If You Could Do Any Job In The Cheer Industry What Would It Be And Why?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have had a 27 Year history in Cheerleading, starting as a youth league/rec. coach, moved into HS and MS Coach, which led me into Camps, where I was a Head Instructor for over 8 years. I then moved into Allstar Coaching, where I have been the Last 16 years.. Been to every major National, and everything in between. Been to Worlds the last 5... Have been a judge at some Nationals the last 6 years, Have choreographed routines here and there all over the US, been apart of event staffing at National Events..I have done alot-whew!!! The only job left that I feel would just give me the last of satisfaction in my Cheer Career, would be to Judge at Worlds! At that time, I would feel that I have done everything that I wanted to do!! This sport has been my Passion for all of the years I have been involved, I can't believe that the last 12+ years this has been my job that pays the mortgage, and child support. I can't imagine doing anything else, other than being a teacher, which has also been my job since 1989!!!:fro: If you want to do it, go out there and work hard, and Make it happen, this from a kid from a small town in Ohio, who dreamed and believed it, and made it happen, You can too!!! Cheers!!!:cheering:

Back