All-Star Illegal Athlete

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a French judge involved?
There has to be. Or maybe the equivalent of seeing as the French don't have much of a say.

Either way- I'm lending my support. If you'd like me to email someone as well, I'd be more than happy to. How can they punish me, I'm not a part of a gym! Maybe this is an initiative that former athletes can take up- as they are no longer part of a program, they don't have to fear repercussions!

I am trying to figure out who to go to next. Les comes to mind, but I have e-mailed the two people I thought could give me clear answers and neither did. Dang you USASF just give me a job already and I will handle all of this for you all day everyday. I can even do this poolside and still get further then that have gotten me over the past week or more.

The only clear answer is that they just don't care to rock the boat. They put these rules out there, hoping that it'll scare enough people to follow them. When they don't, their hands are tied, the rules aren't really what they mean or just that they just don't care when someone breaks them. Honestly, this makes them look foolish.

it is sad that there are 2 threads about this and neither is lacking for posts...

Yeah we could probably merge the two together since they are mostly about the same thing.
I almost feel like I am getting nowhere but I really don't want to stop until some kind of inititave it taken to fix this issue. I almost want to pressure them into submission.

Is there yet any news out there?
The german forum is running high at the moment.
I just wish the officials would give an official opinion!

Yeah we could probably merge the two together since they are mostly about the same thing.
I almost feel like I am getting nowhere but I really don't want to stop until some kind of inititave it taken to fix this issue. I almost want to pressure them into submission.
Just remember, we're all behind you!

CA-Mia said:

They have. They're doing nothing.

Nothing... no information, just a couple of people and someone trolling. :/

Here are the offical opinions I have gotten:

Steve Peterson: "we are forgiving of International teams"
Casey Winn: "um let me ask Steve Peterson"
Jim Chadwick: "Thanks for the e-mail let me forward this to Steve Peterson

Yeah that is all I have gotten after weeks of e-mails. I will be sending on to Les either tonight or tomorrow because I wanted to wait until the weekend was over (so nice right?). I am also thinking about sending an e-mail to James Speed because I would love to get his opinion on it and see if he can even get a clear answer for me. Since he has a team in that division his opinion on it to me is very important, plus his role in the USASF may get be a bit further.

Now as for word from other "officals" reactions and comments, I have been in contact with other athletes from overseas and there have been threats of lawsuits for questioning this and harrassment via Facebook. Clearly this gym knows what was done was wrong, but what they don't realize is that this isn't against them it is against the USASF for not doing what they should be. I have posted on here a few times that if anyone from that gym that is on here and can speak english wants to they can send me a PM on here and I will give them my e-mail to talk about this, I haven't been contacted by them at all.

Here are the offical opinions I have gotten:

Steve Peterson: "we are forgiving of International teams"
Casey Winn: "um let me ask Steve Peterson"
Jim Chadwick: "Thanks for the e-mail let me forward this to Steve Peterson

Yeah that is all I have gotten after weeks of e-mails. I will be sending on to Les either tonight or tomorrow because I wanted to wait until the weekend was over (so nice right?). I am also thinking about sending an e-mail to James Speed because I would love to get his opinion on it and see if he can even get a clear answer for me. Since he has a team in that division his opinion on it to me is very important, plus his role in the USASF may get be a bit further.

Now as for word from other "officals" reactions and comments, I have been in contact with other athletes from overseas and there have been threats of lawsuits for questioning this and harrassment via Facebook. Clearly this gym knows what was done was wrong, but what they don't realize is that this isn't against them it is against the USASF for not doing what they should be. I have posted on here a few times that if anyone from that gym that is on here and can speak english wants to they can send me a PM on here and I will give them my e-mail to talk about this, I haven't been contacted by them at all.
Everyone needs to understand that threatening a lawsuit is useless unless you actually have grounds for one (or it's obscure enough where you could swing a good threat). They'd have about as much chance for a lawsuit as I do to grow fairy wings.

I blame ridiculous American judges for this stupid, sue-happy/breathing-can-be-a-lawsuit World we live in.

Everyone needs to understand that threatening a lawsuit is useless unless you actually have grounds for one (or it's obscure enough where you could swing a good threat). They'd have about as much chance for a lawsuit as I do to grow fairy wings.

I blame ridiculous American judges for this stupid, sue-happy/breathing-can-be-a-lawsuit World we live in.

Well the gym threatening the law suit is outside the US, which makes it even better. They stand little chance of anything happening for me practicing my freedom of speech within the US. People use lawsuits all too often as a scare tactic, too bad it isn't going to work this time. I am going to get some kind of answer somehow, or atleast someone admitting to screwing up and not caring.

Back