All-Star Illegal Athlete

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Them saying that there is nothing in place for this is Bull crap:

worlds.jpg

I'm sorry but they can't ignore that they have that in black and white in their Worlds Packet. That team should not be allowed for ANY type of bid next year and are suppose to pay their entire Paid Bid back.
Followup: Even after being shown the screen shot, USASF liaison stated that it means any bid (meaning full, partial or at-large) within the division in which the team was dq'd.

Them saying that there is nothing in place for this is Bull crap:

worlds.jpg

I'm sorry but they can't ignore that they have that in black and white in their Worlds Packet. That team should not be allowed for ANY type of bid next year and are suppose to pay their entire Paid Bid back.
I think given your avatar this is better described as a cow pile than bull crap ;)

Followup: Even after being shown the screen shot, USASF liaison stated that it means any bid (meaning full, partial or at-large) within the division in which the team was dq'd.

Oh of course it does...Maybe they should actually write down what the rule really means then. Seriously they are making things up as they go. I am beginning to dislike the USASF more and more every day. They are nothing but a joke, which is sad because there are a lot of people within the USASF that could do amazing things for this sport. All of them who put so much time into making things right are getting nowhere because of the people that do things like this. So frustrating and sad.

If anyone who is going to Doral wants to bring this up I will love you forever.

Back