All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's Monday, and it ....
th

@Fierce_Elite some of the replies my be a bit harsh, many will think you've bought this upon yourself. Regardless, if you plan to set up a business with any relation to cheer, you could benefit from these peoples help. You mention you would like to get work experience from a local program, keep in mind that any one of these posters could theoretically own that program - better to have them onside!

@Fierce_Elite some of the replies my be a bit harsh, many will think you've bought this upon yourself. Regardless, if you plan to set up a business with any relation to cheer, you could benefit from these peoples help. You mention you would like to get work experience from a local program, keep in mind that any one of these posters could theoretically own that program - better to have them onside!
Thank you got your advice. I have came on here many times and apologized for a lot of things I wasn't wrong for and many things I was wrong for. However, I still mange to get extreme sarcasm and disrespect for no reason. After my last apology about a few weeks or a month ago, things were getting better. Then I asked a question about dance for my cousin and things went crazy from there for no reason.

I do realize that this isn't a dance site, but I feel like they're other ways to address situations you don't agree with, without being sarcastic and extremely rude. Then get upset when a person reacts back the same way. That's why I'm tired of this.

I'm not being argumentative with you to make things clear. :) I'm just stating what's truly going on. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. I know in life, not everyone is going to agree with me. But there are ways to address these things without calling someone ignorant or calling them out of their name. Other then when I first got here for the first time, I have never called anyone out of their name. I don't even remember doing it here. But calling someone ignorant and/or mocking them, is uncalled for when you could simply ignore the post. They always seem to tell me that, but yet they don't practice what they preach, I could go on forever, but some how I'm always wrong. No matter how I word my opinions. :(

Thank you got your advice. I have came on here many times and apologized for a lot of things I wasn't wrong for and many things I was wrong for. However, I still mange to get extreme sarcasm and disrespect for no reason. After my last apology about a few weeks or a month ago, things were getting better. Then I asked a question about dance for my cousin and things went crazy from there for no reason.

I do realize that this isn't a dance site, but I feel like they're other ways to address situations you don't agree with, without being sarcastic and extremely rude. Then get upset when a person reacts back the same way. That's why I'm tired of this.

I'm not being argumentative with you to make things clear. :) I'm just stating what's truly going on. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. I know in life, not everyone is going to agree with me. But there are ways to address these things without calling someone ignorant or calling them out of their name. Other then when I first got here for the first time, I have never called anyone out of their name. I don't even remember doing it here. But calling someone ignorant and/or mocking them, is uncalled for when you could simply ignore the post. They always seem to tell me that, but yet they don't practice what they preach, I could go on forever, but some how I'm always wrong. No matter how I word my opinions. :(
The fact that you still think that it's "for no reason" tells me that you still don't get it.

You asked for advice. You got advice. And then you proceeded (and continue) to say all of the reasons that advice is wrong. You may not intend for it to be rude, but it is.

If you don't like the advice, don't take it. Thank the person for the advice, and go on your merry way. Period. I guarantee if you had done that, you would have had a very different experience on the board.

Back