All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's a southern thing - I've said it plenty. :oops: I know "stick up for yourself" is the usual - but I've definitely heard and used "take up for myself" before.

Aaaannnddd... With these 2 posts, I'm done. Stick a fork in me.
*Jabs with fork* Yup, you've been cooking like an Ace.

I've been silent (mostly because I've been sleep-deprived and relatively brain dead due to life), but I must quote my dear ladies of the Supremes:

Stop in the name of love/cheer before you break the boards.

I am a self-professed bibliophile. Even I stopped reading halfway down some of these posts. You are not woefully misunderstood, you are being willfully ignorant of good people trying to help you. People who are much kinder than I am. You are not a special snowflake- every post you write is basically "Yes, but- this doesn't apply to me! I am unique and just because I don't know everything doesn't mean you do!' There is a serious lack of maturity, an apparent bout of self-centeredness and a resolute stubbornness that will fade with age- take the time either away from the boards or lurk until you reach that point. You will find yourself richer with life experience and more open to the ways the world works.

This board will bathe you with fire- either you burn yourself to death or learn to dance in the flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there needs to be a mandatory thread reading least for new posters, like a summer reading list or something. And then a brief quiz. People should know board history so they understand why some topics and attitudes aren't well received...
Kind of like a Fierceboard Citizenship test? Until then your just an illegal alien. Immigrant? Foreigner?...

Tumblr / iFunny :) . I just want you to go to this page. It's an app so be careful if you click something weird stuff comes up. Just please read it. Not just @Fierce_Elite but I encourage everyone. We talk about our problems and we bicker but we have no idea how good we have it. If something as simple as the wifi stopped working everyone would be panicking. I think this to me shows that even when we think our lives suck and we have it awful their is other people who have it way worse. And while we feel sorry for ourselves they are told to suck it up. People in the world today out accepting torture and crime as a common thing. Well with this link, or this story even being in the worst place about to die he kept smiling and with his last dying breath he used his last ounce of energy to be loved. And To love.So while we sit here on our devices looking through post after post I really do encourage you to stop and ask yourself " Is it really that bad?" " Will I remember this in five years? And if so will it be a huge impact on my life?" Thank you for your time.

Tumblr / iFunny :) . I just want you to go to this page. It's an app so be careful if you click something weird stuff comes up. Just please read it. Not just @Fierce_Elite but I encourage everyone. We talk about our problems and we bicker but we have no idea how good we have it. If something as simple as the wifi stopped working everyone would be panicking. I think this to me shows that even when we think our lives suck and we have it awful their is other people who have it way worse. And while we feel sorry for ourselves they are told to suck it up. People in the world today out accepting torture and crime as a common thing. Well with this link, or this story even being in the worst place about to die he kept smiling and with his last dying breath he used his last ounce of energy to be loved. And To love.So while we sit here on our devices looking through post after post I really do encourage you to stop and ask yourself " Is it really that bad?" " Will I remember this in five years? And if so will it be a huge impact on my life?" Thank you for your time.

ugh that story makes me cry every time. I WANNA BE UGLY!

Is it bad that story made me cry...

I cried. That is so sad. I love cats so that story made me feel bad for him. I would have taken him home.

I've been off the board for a few hours and I come back to this...tons of reading to catch up on and my Professors probably won't like that it's this versus my textbooks. ;p

Back