All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This girl worries me. She seems very mentally challenged. She doesn't get her own responsibility in posting a video and cousin phone number -- it seems without her cousin's permission. The only one who seems to do something wrong is her from what I can tell.

I just...just...

Aside from the hideous costume, lack of any emotional storytelling, poor technique, and lack of creativity or more than like 4 total steps to the 'dance', all I want to say is...

Stop. Stop pretending to be a dancer. Stop pretending that you have any idea how to teach children how to dance. Just stop. Stop. Stop. Whoever is stupid enough (yes, I said stupid and mean it) to bring their kids to this 'dancer' for dance instruction needs to get their eyes checked.

That was absolutely, positively horrible. And I'm not normally the 'mean' one.

This girl worries me. She seems very mentally challenged. She doesn't get her own responsibility in posting a video and cousin phone number -- it seems without her cousin's permission. The only one who seems to do something wrong is her from what I can tell.
Something is definately way off, which is disturbing when you look at the big picture. Her language (not so much sentence structure and grammar) seems older than a 12 year old/younger teen - but very immature - which leads me to believe she is probably in the age range of an older teenager - like 19ish..but there is a stalkerish quality/need for attention that keeps her coming back starting threads just to start trouble.

Something is definately way off, which is disturbing when you look at the big picture. Her language (not so much sentence structure and grammar) seems older than a 12 year old/younger teen - but very immature - which leads me to believe she is probably in the age range of an older teenager - like 19ish..but there is a stalkerish quality/need for attention that keeps her coming back starting threads just to start trouble.

Something definitely keeps her coming back!

LOL, any juice mixed with seltzer water. Like seltzer and lemonade. It's great because you can control how sweet it is.

What did you think I meant?

I didn't know. Like homemade Coke or Pepsi. Just sounded weird.

Back