All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

double post.. but @King you posted she was banned at 7:43pm, but her profile says she was last seen at 10:53pm? (not saying you didn't ban her, just wondering if/how she got around it?)

i just want to say that i sailed through this thread not expecting to spit out my coffee, run to the rest room because i almost tinkled my pants :confused:.... i have so much shade ive been holding in just because ive refrained from saying anything shady (HALLELOOUH) and this would of been the perfect thread to do it in.

but, i shall now go back to civilization and be human.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A GOOD LAUGH!

double post.. but @King you posted she was banned at 7:43pm, but her profile says she was last seen at 10:53pm? (not saying you didn't ban her, just wondering if/how she got around it?)
While banned can you still get on and look, just not post?

i hope they didnt get banned... because im just waiting for the right time to go east compton clovers on them! :D
i think they were only banned for a few days.. hahah don't worry I'm sure she'll be back..
While banned can you still get on and look, just not post?
and hmm.. i actually have no idea! that could very well be it!

ETA: I went to see if i could somehow figure that out (through a FAQ or something) and was looking at the terms and rules and found this gem of a rule:

"We do not allow any content to support foot fetishes." LOL

Shes gone...
now_what_finding_nemo.gif

Back