All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She didn't threaten the board (came close though!) but any good law enforcement is going to look at that and see what happened and realize these aren't people targeting someone else. This is opinion. If it truly became harassing we can take it off (especially if it is bullying) but this is all so mild and someone getting their feelings hurt.

I thought of banning her but it's like a car wreck, you can't help but look. Seriously has to be the most out there poster yet.

I, in some level, am probably lowering the entertainment value of the board for a couple days until she comes back. Is her actual persona revealed on here?

I thought of banning her but it's like a car wreck, you can't help but look. Seriously has to be the most out there poster yet.
and then when the car wreck is all cleaned up and over.. you're sitting there like... "now what?"

I, in some level, am probably lowering the entertainment value of the board for a couple days until she comes back. Is her actual persona revealed on here?

Not that I am aware of. I have to say it was entertaining.

She wasn't being harassed or bullied, but if she really felt that way I do not get why she just would not want to stay off of the board completely. She said she was 19, but part of me wonders if she was really more like 12 years old. I can see how a young 12 year old might get very defensive.

I moved the other thread like two hours ago then this just came out of no where and was over before I could hit refresh. . .

I really thought that my new job and pay raise would allow me to buy an audi A5...... I might say the hell with the apartment, get the car, and just live out of that. I can shower at Equinox since I get a gym membership there per my job. Marble showers don't sound too shabby even if it is at a gym haha
even more reasons I like you!

OMG lol my dad said I should look into getting a new car next year. I have an 08 camry se and this is what I sent my dad just the other day. It's like we are the same person! I mean I want the 4 because I have a kid but yes I love this car!:)

06ea0ad9aa51278192d325782c545bcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back