All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't the person who threatened the boards before still here? Lolsmileyface but under a different name?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think the main threats that got people banned were the Famous/Illinois person and CSP. Lolsmiley has been banned before just for being a troll but she/he always comes back, makes me laugh a little...

I thought he got banned for threatening @canttouchthis because he had a pic of a gun. But I got your hint ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't remember if they got banned for that, but that was probably the best thread in the history of fierceboard.

ETA: In case any newbies didn't get the reference, I found the thread! It was locked so you know it's good. It starts around page 3-4.
Fierce Board Anthem | Page 4 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I think the main threats that got people banned were the Famous/Illinois person and CSP. Lolsmiley has been banned before just for being a troll but she/he always comes back, makes me laugh a little...
I remember CSP getting banned but I don't remember her making threats.

I remember CSP getting banned but I don't remember her making threats.

yes, the threats were private but i believe she was suing the boards and/or king for defamatory/slander type things over the CEA cheating at cheersport thread... or she was suing Rich. or everyone. but didn't we have like a reconciliation day on the boards where DJ/Tawne/CSP/possibly anyone else banned were all allowed back? I know DJ & Tawne came back and i think CSP made a new account.

h6A6FE046

Back