All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought I was having a good day because the water went out at work and we had to close.....but then I found this.

The last time she showed out I told her to take some time to reflect and then come back to the boards. It didn't work. My advice sucks.

If she was banned, how am I going to entertain myself this weekend while I'm waiting for the police to call me?

Idk, I cannot afford to have law enforcement sweating me... I made have to bunker down at Camp David until the close is clear... I have to blame whoever is in charge of this jig for allowing a loose cannon loose on this most prestigious message site...

PS: I was told that Law Enforcement will possibly go easy on me, if I win a FBA... So have mercy on poor Li'l Pebbles' soul and vote, vote, vote for her... There are young children depending on your support to keep their Mom out of the big house...

I thought I was having a good day because the water went out at work and we had to close.....but then I found this.

The last time she showed out I told her to take some time to reflect and then come back to the boards. It didn't work. My advice sucks.

I just gave her the same advice a few hours ago but then King stepped in before she could and, bam, banned for a few days. Sometimes having someone else make the decision for you is just easier. ;)

This was the best thread of the year so far! All you guys are super funny! But I honestly went to cheer practice for 2 hours! You guys really can blow up threads with posts... LITERALLY!

I'm not gonna lie. I am kind of looking forward to seeing what else she has to say when she isn't banned in a few days. This has been very entertaining. You really can't blink on FB or you may miss a ten page thread of hilarity haha. I'm gonna have to stay on top of things better. As always, reference my avatar to see the face I made while first reading this thread.

No. You, like me, give great advice. I'd also wager that you, like me, get your advice ignored left right and center.

And then it all goes to hell in a handbasket and people wonder where we all went wrong. *Le Sigh*

I will say: the one time I went to a cheer-related event since joining here, I wore a red shirt and my black sweater with a furry hood. It was the closest I could get to my avatar. So if we DO go to court, I'll wear that. And then my defense will be the entire court scene from Animal House: Because you can do what you want to us, but I'm not going to sit here and let you badmouth the United States of America.

ETA: 1- I see y'all gunning for last minute FBAs. 2-I should sue my job for keeping me from this hilarity. I barely made money anyway, at least here I'm entertained.

1zmjolj.jpg

I wish I would've been able to post this pic sooner. It's one my favorites.

Edited because wow I didn't realize how awful the quality of that picture is. I apologize for that

Back