I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone know how much does rebel athletics' uniforms cost. i have only worn and bought varsity uniforms which cost from 300 to 500 dollars

can anybody tell me anything about youth rec cheerleading i never heard about it? what do they?

can anybody tell me anything about youth rec cheerleading i never heard about it? what do they?
Like Pop Warner where they are affiliated with a sports program and cheer at football games and only compete once or twice a season which is usually only a few months long?

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

I have updates for everyone
1. I'm taking my hands on test next month
2. i'm getting the uniforms, warm ups and practice wear from rebel athletic just about to start designing soon.so excited
3.one of the two cheer programs in my city shut down so i'm taking as a sign to do it

I have updates for everyone
1. I'm taking my hands on test next month
2. i'm getting the uniforms, warm ups and practice wear from rebel athletic just about to start designing soon.so excited
3.one of the two cheer programs in my city shut down so i'm taking as a sign to do it
May I ask what the reason is the one closed? Could it be lack of financial support, lack of community support, or just no interest

**i know the other sides story #connected**

May I ask what the reason is the one closed? Could it be lack of financial support, lack of community support, or just no interest

**i know the other sides story #connected**
it was the owners they didn't really care about the cheer program they care more about dance program. the gym is still open renting to schools and having open gym. The price was too high to for a prep team it was like over 4000 dollars.

Here's a good ideal for what i'm going for. but in a full top version
tumblr_nkp6zqMbx11u3xu63o1_1280.jpg

Back