Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Go back blonde or stay red?

• Blonde

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Red

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
I think both colors are great, but as a college student you have to go with less work and less expense.

What does ImBigRed think?

:D

Both colors are definitely beautiful on you which is hard for a lot of people. Red is hard to pull off. If you LOVE it... Id keep it for the winter months and then go back for summer. If it becomes too time consuming, go natural. I have to admit, I am a natural red head who has dyed my hair (even more red) during the winter months and worlds last year (MD Twisters Black Ice). I can even see the difference in my roots when it looks like cherry red vs. my natural red. Do what makes you feel confident in your own skin. It doesnt hurt to change it up for a season. ;-)

thanks guys. i knew it was going to be hard to maintain when i dyed it, but i don't think i realized just how hard... its pretty much a brownish red now, and my roots are really bad. i could normally just let my roots go when i was blonde, but blonde roots + red hair= bad news bears. lol my roomate told me she wanted me to dye it blonde for nationals, which is in january. but seeing as i still dont even know if im allowed to go, i may not be dying it. plus that only gives me 3 months since i last dyed it, and im not looking to go bald. but if i go with MissBee 's idea of dying it back blonde once the snow melts, looks like i'll be a permanent ginger...

Back