I'm Too Late?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can we not erect some barriers to enter this business when children's safety is at stake? Don't cities require business licenses to be purchased anymore?

We really need a return to old fashioned apprenticeships.

The Fierce Board: where 16 out of 20 voice overs are allowed...

You don't need a business license to start a team. You can still care about safety and practice safety without having a license . Even those with licenses , don't care about safety as it needs to be cared about .

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You don't need a business license to start a team. You can still care about safety and practice safety without having a license . Even those with licenses , don't care about safety as it needs to be cared about .

I agree that having licenses doesn't guarantee a person will care about safety. But it's a start because it means that someone thought about what they were doing.

And, unless you're just going to compete in the backyard, I'm betting the tax people will differ with your assertion about having a business license.

The Fierce Board: every screen name comes with a gift card to start a new gym!

I understand what you're saying . But I know many successful gyms that do not have a business license or license /certification to teach. They're also quite expensive to get . At least the ones I looked up were .

I understand what you're saying . But I know many successful gyms that do not have a business license or license /certification to teach. They're also quite expensive to get . At least the ones I looked up were .

are you referring to USASF certification?

I think that we may be talking about different things when talking about business licenses.

Isn't a business license required for tax purposes?
A tax ID is required. Some professions require specific licenses. A business license is required by most municipalities to do business. There can be many hoops to jump through to get one. I think that the above poster doesn't realize that and is thinking that a license is something else.

A tax ID is required. Some professions require specific licenses. A business license is required by most municipalities to do business. There can be many hoops to jump through to get one. I think that the above poster doesn't realize that and is thinking that a license is something else.

I know exactly what you're talking about . I'm just saying , not everybody has one and they are still successful and it also depends on what state you live in .

True. In North Carolina you may only need a permit depending on the city or number of employees.

Apparently it's a cool trend right now to not be prepared and just "open a gym" or "start a program" out of the blue.

Lots of people have given you great advice and you don't seem very grateful for any of it. Nor do you seem to actually be really soaking it all up. Instead you seem to just be doing a lot of arguing....

At any rate I wish you a LOT of luck in opening your "gym/program".

Apparently it's a cool trend right now to not be prepared and just "open a gym" or "start a program" out of the blue.

Lots of people have given you great advice and you don't seem very grateful for any of it. Nor do you seem to actually be really soaking it all up. Instead you seem to just be doing a lot of arguing....

At any rate I wish you a LOT of luck in opening your "gym/program".

This a whole different person asking that question . I have done Abby years of planning for this team. That sarcasm in the beginning of your post , is uncalled for . That's why us newbies get upset. Sarcasm is still being rude . None of you think you're wrong , that's the crazy part

Latest posts

Back