I'm Too Late?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This a whole different person asking that question . I have done Abby years of planning for this team. That sarcasm in the beginning of your post , is uncalled for . That's why us newbies get upset. Sarcasm is still being rude . None of you think you're wrong , that's the crazy part

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Who's Abby?

This a whole different person asking that question . I have done Abby years of planning for this team. That sarcasm in the beginning of your post , is uncalled for . That's why us newbies get upset. Sarcasm is still being rude . None of you think you're wrong , that's the crazy part

No, the really crazy part is,y'all think,you're right.....There has been many experienced parents, coaches and gym owners,who have given both of the wanna be coaches,great advice. The issues is,that you wanna be owners,refuse to listen and automatically pull the "vertans are being mean!" card. Part of me is hoping that we just got another troll or two,because I'm deathly afraid for both of you and especially for the kids you're trying to get to be apart of your team/gym. There is years of planning,struggling, instruction and cash,that is need to start a business. Especially a business that deals with minors and throwing them up in the air. Y'all are seeing the glitzy fun part of having a team or owning a gym;but behind every succesful gym,is a owner who is working their butt off. You both need to stop,take the advice given,hit up a experienced coach (either in your area or find one here; @cupieqt is a successful gym owner), take the classes need for certification and make a long term business plan. Then in maybe 10 years,comeback and tell us about your awesome new amazing gym.

No, the really crazy part is,y'all think,you're right.....There has been many experienced parents, coaches and gym owners,who have given both of the wanna be coaches,great advice. The issues is,that you wanna be owners,refuse to listen and automatically pull the "vertans are being mean!" card. Part of me is hoping that we just got another troll or two,because I'm deathly afraid for both of you and especially for the kids you're trying to get to be apart of your team/gym. There is years of planning,struggling, instruction and cash,that is need to start a business. Especially a business that deals with minors and throwing them up in the air. Y'all are seeing the glitzy fun part of having a team or owning a gym;but behind every succesful gym,is a owner who is working their butt off. You both need to stop,take the advice given,hit up a experienced coach (either in your area or find one here; @cupieqt is a successful gym owner), take the classes need for certification and make a long term business plan. Then in maybe 10 years,comeback and tell us about your awesome new amazing gym.

How dare you say what kind of coach I will be . I have plenty of years of experience getting trained by the best named coaches around . I have a business plan and enough money to start a team . I have more credits than what you think I have . So how about you stop insulting others intelligence and stop assuming that we are uneducated about starting a program . We all need help including people with more experience . Just because we are new to owning our own business doesn't mean we won't be successful or we are putting our kids in harm. How dare you . I know it's more than just team names and glitz . Don't assume that's all we are looking At just because we want to bring new teams into the community . You're just scared that maybe one day , we will have a successful gym and it take nationals and worlds title away from current ones . Every person has the right to start any team of any kind they wish if they have the passion for it . Now HOW they handle that is a total different story . No need to disown us . You can't say you weren't insulting our intelligence in this post. We know we need help and we know it's more than meets the eye . THATS WHY WE ASK .

How dare you say what kind of coach I will be . I have plenty of years of experience getting trained by the best named coaches around . I have a business plan and enough money to start a team . I have more credits than what you think I have . So how about you stop insulting others intelligence and stop assuming that we are uneducated about starting a program . We all need help including people with more experience . Just because we are new to owning our own business doesn't mean we won't be successful or we are putting our kids in harm. How dare you . I know it's more than just team names and glitz . Don't assume that's all we are looking At just because we want to bring new teams into the community . You're just scared that maybe one day , we will have a successful gym and it take nationals and worlds title away from current ones . Every person has the right to start any team of any kind they wish if they have the passion for it . Now HOW they handle that is a total different story . No need to disown us . You can't say you weren't insulting our intelligence in this post. We know we need help and we know it's more than meets the eye . THATS WHY WE ASK .

Not only that , you're making it seem that it's a bad idea for us to bring in new teams. How do you know that we won't have someone there as a staff with a lot more experience than we do ? Again , there that goes with the assuming . I think you owe that user an apology for assuming what kind of program and what kind of coach she will be just because she's new to the cheer business world . Everyone gotta start some where . That's the problem with you parents , just because you have a child in cheer all of their lives doesn't mean you know everything about how the business works or who is deemed to be successful and who isn't . That's very childish

@Fierce_Elite Have you gotten any advice from CSP?

The Fierce Board: aka Cheernado!

Before you say go work at an established gym , to find a good gym that's not two hours away is hard for most people . So the best thing to do is to start off small with a recreational team and then work your way up to all star . Or rent out someone else's gym/gymnastics facility to hold practices etc . Until you're able to own your own gym . Have to start small before you go big .

@Fierce_Elite no need to keep quoting the same user or yourself. You should be able to use the edit option and add to a post or try to make sure you have what you want in the message before sending. Just a suggestion to help get your point across.

Feeling infamous today and laughing at some absurd statements spoken here and there

@Fierce_Elite I don't think @armycheermom said anything that elicited that sort of response. It's those kind of over the top responses that she's talking about. You obviously know you have a lot to learn, so why not start doing that here? What she's saying is a lot of people here have a lot of knowledge and insight.

And don't dare discount parents that have had their kids in cheer for a long time. They are an excellent source for input---those are the customers you seek.

Back